• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Redhook!

59 posts in this topic

Uh, well just don't ask Steve_HOCP, codfish, literati, or economo about that, but THANKS!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Well, Beyonder, you could buy me one of these.......

551308-ll.JPG

And thanks everyone, for the good wishes!

Brad

Dag Nabit Brad.. we already gave you a small housewarming present!.

I bet you blew it on Bubble Gum and comics.. didnt you? 893naughty-thumb.gif

And now you want Beyonder to buy you a new play toy?

I knew I should have sent the money to your wife.. what was I thinking.. foreheadslap.gif

And just or the record.. my wife one day came in the room as I was scrolling thru a Comics General thread.. and it just happend to be a BOC thread (nuff said)

And she said.." Uh.. Huh.. you guys talk about comics alot.. ssssuuuuurree.. all I see are 2 big things.. and they dont look like comics to me, I wondered why you always talked about CGC and their plastic holders alot"

Needless to say... there was not much I could do but say.." umm. blush.gif. honey bunny .. what did you want for dinner after your backrub and bubble bath?"

And since we hijacked Brads B day thread.. speaking of SNL.. the Harry Potter skit with Lindsay L.was the funniest thing I have seen on that show in along long time.

Once again Brad... 3 hours left on your Bday.... I am having a beer in your honor.

Z

Well, Beyonder, you could buy me one of these.......

551308-ll.JPG

And thanks everyone, for the good wishes!

Brad

Dag Nabit Brad.. we already gave you a small housewarming present!.

I bet you blew it on Bubble Gum and comics.. didnt you? 893naughty-thumb.gif

And now you want Beyonder to buy you a new play toy?

I knew I should have sent the money to your wife.. what was I thinking.. foreheadslap.gif

And just or the record.. my wife one day came in the room as I was scrolling thru a Comics General thread.. and it just happend to be a BOC thread (nuff said)

And she said.." Uh.. Huh.. you guys talk about comics alot.. ssssuuuuurree.. all I see are 2 big things.. and they dont look like comics to me, I wondered why you always talked about CGC and their plastic holders alot"

Needless to say... there was not much I could do but say.." umm. blush.gif. honey bunny .. what did you want for dinner after your backrub and bubble bath?"

And since we hijacked Brads B day thread.. speaking of SNL.. the Harry Potter skit with Lindsay L.was the funniest thing I have seen on that show in along long time.

Once again Brad... 3 hours left on your Bday.... I am having a beer in your honor.

Z

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifsign-funnypost.gifsign-funnypost.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

the Harry Potter skit with Lindsay L.was the funniest thing I have seen on that show in along long time.

The Potter skit was great! thumbsup2.gif

But the funniest skit (maybe ever!) was the Debbie Downer skit where they all couldnt stop laughing...I was on the ground dieing when I watched it!! 27_laughing.gif

Hey Red, i sent a birthday clown over, but he's running a little late, oh wait! Here he comes! 552001-haunted54.jpg

He's.....at the back door......now. Wait, ......

no, he's at the window.

But what is that harsh scaping sound I hear at the front door......

Jane! Don't open that.....!!

too late. he's.............here.

893whatthe.gif

the Harry Potter skit with Lindsay L.was the funniest thing I have seen on that show in along long time.

The Potter skit was great! thumbsup2.gif

But the funniest skit (maybe ever!) was the Debbie Downer skit where they all couldnt stop laughing...I was on the ground dieing when I watched it!! 27_laughing.gif

"Well...it's official...I can't have children!"

downer.jpg

No kidding man my girlfriend and I watched that 3 times on Tivo and couldn't stop laughing. I think it was the Zoom in on Dratch's face that kept cracking her up. Great stuff! I'm sad that Jimmy Fallon isn't coming back. frown.gif