• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Columbia Comics' First Annual Holiday "Cheers & Beers" Sales Thread Part I

24 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Since it's that time of the year, I figure it's time to run my first holiday sales thread. Unfortunately it's 11 am right now so I cannot partake in a festive beverage; however, that does not stop me from listing a few books to kick off this sales thread.

Simple rules for the masses:

1) Have fun and comment often. Thread krap if you want (but not every post)

2) :takeit: over PMs.

3) Shipping is a flat $15 for domestic. International we can work on it, just PM first. I'll be adding many more books over the next two weeks so don't freak out if you only see one thing you want!

4) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal, check or money order.

5) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here.

As an added bonus, for each book that's sold in this thread, $5 will be donated to Flatrock02's family. If I sell 100 books, I'll send them a check for $500. Additionally, if the buyer wants to donate $5 to the family, I'll match that donation with another $5. I only ask that if you do choose to donate (and the donation does not have to be public), let's avoid putting money in Paypal's pocket and do a check/money order.

I'll have raw books, slabbed books...maybe trade paperbacks. Maybe toys?!? Who knows...

Tis the season...first book coming up in a few...:popcorn: