• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conan Barbarian # 1 Pence Variant: Rarity is an understatement

188 posts in this topic

I'll attempt to remain civil, although clearly that's not something you're inclined to do.

There is not one single scrap of evidence to support the existence of a pence copy Conan #1. Even the UK Guide denies that it exists.

Yet those people who go along with this are part of a 'conspiracy'? Pardon?

So far, your only 'evidence' that it does exist is your opinion. You have produced no information, named no sources, and have simply stamped your feet and flounced around.

You are either on a wind-up or a shill...or a shill on a wind-up. :/

Right back at u. Your words dont carry any weight, and words are cheap and to the blatant extent of ignoring official printed evidence, how can a few voices deny what has been confirmed officially.Those people i spoke to i do not know them well as its mostly on a travel acquaintance basis many years ago.

And hurling personal insults only goes to show what kind of character u really are. (tsk) (tsk)

Are you serious? FT hasn't been insulting at all, and has only asked to see what EVERYONE posting in this thread would want to see: A PENCE COPY OF CONAN THE BARBARIAN #1. You keep saying it exists - while not providing a single shred of proof that it does. Post a scan, provide a link, direct us to an auction...SOMETHING. Repeatedly saying it exists with no proof other than one source doesn't help. Overstreet has loads of books listed that collectors who have been collecting for many many years never seen. They still list them even if they have no proof they exist (Yanks In Battle #3 IW reprint).

If there is a copy, I've never seen it. Granted, I've only been collecting PPVs for a few years, but I'm scanning eBay.uk every day, and I haven't seen one yet - stamped or otherwise. If I saw one I'd jump on it, T&P stamped or otherwise!

James