• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bronze PBOTD

7 posts in this topic

Ok, so it's nothing Earth-shattering, we've all seen it before, and it's a wee bit off center, but it took me freakin' forever to find this book with the right PQ. And yes, JC, I know there are probably half a million better copies in a wearhouse somewhere ready to make it worthless grin.gif

tod10f.jpg

Great book, I love the TOD covers and of course the Wolfman plots - 9.4 WP. Always nice to see someone add a book to their collection after what you described as some serious searching for the right copy at the right price. Its what the hobby's about IMO. thumbsup2.gif

Great book!!!! thumbsup2.gif

Is it for sale? (just kidding) insane.gif27_laughing.gif

lol Thanks guys. I passed up a bunch of copies for various reason (price, PQ, really bad QP) until I finally found this one at Wizard World East (just scanned it today though).

The dealer I bought it from (Gary Platt) had the book priced at $450 at the Philly Hilton show for ages, but gave up on that price and sold it to me for $350.

It's currently my favorite book...