• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about ordering new comics please help.

6 posts in this topic

Guys,

I live in Southern California and have 3 LCS in my general area. Currently I collect 8 different IMAGE titles plus I try to pick up mulitiple copies of any new #1 issue that IMAGE puts out, except mini-series. The problem I'm having is all three of my LCS don't order much IMAGE product besides Walking Dead. The last couple of months IMAGE introduced 3 or 4 new titles but my LCS only had a couple of each. Some of them were sold out and I showed up during my lunch break the day they first came out. The copies that are available are rarely in the 9.6/9.8 range. I'm lucky if they are even 9.4.

Since I will only purchase issues that I think would grade 9.8 I find myself spending a lot of time and sometimes I can't even complete my monthly pull. I know there are some companies that will sell new issues but will the comics be in the 9.6/9.8 range? If I order 8 IMAGE comics per month and get duplicates on some what percentage would grade in this range?

Any help you guys can give me would be appreciated.

thre's a boardie called beachbum who has a subscription service for 9.8's. seek him...