• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A couple of blanks I put paint on.

108 posts in this topic

i apologize for my ignorance.

isnt this the same as using stencils to make a sign?

no real artwork involved just a stencil?

i guess what i am saying is that i have a hard time drawing a straight line but with stencils i can make a hell of a yard sale sign.

i guess what i am saying is that i have a hard time drawing a straight line but with stencils i can make a hell of a yard sale sign.

I dunno, I guess it's what you make of it.

If you take the time to draw it out, cut it out, and paint it up then I suppose you do have a killer yard sale sign.

But you can get letter stencils at the local ACE Hardware.

If you have any other questions, drop me a PM. I'll be more than happy to answer any questions you may have. Rather than intentionally try to derail this thread. Thanks.

But yeah, no real artwork involved at all. Just a hand drawn, hand cut stencil. lol

Why not give it a shot if its that easy :shrug:

like i said with stencil i can paint letters on a sign as good as romita sr can.

by no means was i trying to derail your thread. i didnt know that you were drawing the stencils. i thought you were getting them from some website. obviously getting a stencil from anywhere and putting it on anything takes no talent at all.

if you are drawing the stencils out by hand then using them to stencil books is different.

my initial post was just looking for an explaination. sorry if i upset you.

i didnt ask in private because i thought it might help you sale your stencil work if others were curious about it like me.