• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Comic-Con April 20-21, 2013, Boston MA

206 posts in this topic

I'm going to try to make this is only a 6 hour drive for me never been to a big con yet.

Skip it and go to the New York Comic Con in Oct. instead. You're not going to miss anything at the Boston show and it's not that big.

Going to miss this one.

Change in vacation plans will keep me out of town until the 22nd. I've missed the past couple of years because of :censored: and had really hoped to get back this year. :tonofbricks:

Go to both and ignore Kevin

I'll be at the Boston show, Feel free to come and introduce yourself. PM me and I'll give you my number so you can text me to let me know where I can find you. Cool?

Won't be going but if you're going to the next show in Plainville CT I'm game.

Did Aragones cancel? I don't see him listed on the guest list.

Yup. From the BCC Facebook page:

"Boston Comic Con

March 13

Unfortunately Sergio Aragones has had to cancel his appearance at Boston Comic Con 2013."

I met him a few years ago, very nice guy. Hopefully he's okay, he had some health issues a little ways back.

Aw, poop. This sucks. He was on the guest list last year too and ended up canceling. This makes me sad.

:sorry:

The announcement I've been waiting for! :banana:

POWER RANGER JASON DAVID FRANK VIP EVENT!

BCC 2013: April 20 & 21st. Hynes Convention Center, Boston, MA

Special announcement:

Limited to 50 people only. Saturday night 04/20, 6pm at The BCC. An intimate small group gathering with Power Ranger Jason David Frank. Hang out and chill with JDF for an hour. Also includes: an autographing of one personal item, and a photo with JDF taken with your own camera. No lines, no waiting, and an hour to hang out with JDF! Cost = $50. Get tickets while they last. This will set out quick!

This ticket does NOT include admission to The Boston Comic Con. Admission tickets are sold separately.

Jason David Frank will also be autographing photos at the show. This will be on a first come first serve basis. Tickets for this can not be purchased in advance. In other words, ya gotta stand in line!

This is Boston, we handle our business ourselves.

outsiders.

:jokealert:

To be serious,cgc was there last year,I am sure they will be there again this year.Also have no fear, because GaCollectibles is here (thumbs u .

I hope there's some good fights this year!

I went to a fight and a comic book convention broke out!

Was it CAL? hm I hope the show is better than last year. A lot of shyster "dealers", and way too many people packed in.