• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Comic-Con April 20-21, 2013, Boston MA

206 posts in this topic

NYComics will have 1 CAW and can help out with CGC Signature Series submissions. We are setup in Artist Alley at Booth 320 next to Mike Lilly.

Please shoot us a pm or email if you need help.

Best,

Sean

Thank you, Sean

As the saying goes, lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place.

you really just said that. to think the level of disrespect that comment carries.

Between this and your statement about the marathon on page 10, I have to ask, what is your malfunction? Do you live in fear of leaving the house everyday? Where are you from to be as disrespectful as you have been? Please tell me you are coming to Boston comic con.

you really just said that. to think the level of disrespect that comment carries.

Between this and your statement about the marathon on page 10, I have to ask, what is your malfunction? Do you live in fear of leaving the house everyday? Where are you from to be as disrespectful as you have been? Please tell me you are coming to Boston comic con.

I was hoping I was catching the wrong drift on that, so sad to say I wasn't. Get some help Kevin :(

I'm going to be tactful with this...or as close as I can be. :/

For a couple of decades, the UK mainland was under constant threat of bombings in public places. Lives were lost, destruction was wreaked, but what we never did was let it change how we wanted to live.

That's actually what they want you to do.

So don't wimp out...

them and get to the show and enjoy yourselves. (thumbs u

I was hoping I was catching the wrong drift on that, so sad to say I wasn't. Get some help Kevin :(

Hopefully, the boards are finally seeing the true nature of Kevin's deliberate troll posting.

Just finished adding 1000+ Silver & Bronze to my A-Z inventory! Stop by and check it out!

Also taking in Signature Series requests, PM for details.

Less than 24 hours until Mama's Platters with the Hotflips & Storms tomorrow! :whee:

For a couple of decades, the UK mainland was under constant threat of bombings in public places. Lives were lost, destruction was wreaked, but what we never did was let it change how we wanted to live.

So don't wimp out...

This is my point exactly,and it's the way we as Mindividual_without_enough_empathys usually deal with things. I have stated in this thread, I won't let someone dictate to me,how I will live, I will go about my life as we in Mass do!

I invite kevin76 to show up in Boston, so we can discuss this further. I welcome the chance to enlighten people. I'm gonna be the guy,more than likely wearing a sons of anarchy shirt,with a shaved head who is around 6'2" and weighs around 290. I'm very hard to miss, GACollectibles can attest to this. Please introduce yourself to me.

So don't wimp out...

I figured a day would come where I would strongly agree with you and I wasn't looking forward to it one bit. Well, I definitely should have been looking forward to it. :golfclap:

I tried my version of tact in the "CGC isn't going to Boston" thread.

So don't wimp out...

This is my point exactly,and it's the way we as Mindividual_without_enough_empathys usually deal with things. I have stated in this thread, I won't let someone dictate to me,how I will live, I will go about my life as we in Mass do!

I invite kevin76 to show up in Boston, so we can discuss this further. I welcome the chance to enlighten people. I'm gonna be the guy,more than likely wearing a sons of anarchy shirt,with a shaved head who is around 6'2" and weighs around 290. I'm very hard to miss, GACollectibles can attest to this. Please introduce yourself to me.

+1, if I was home this week I would definitely be there.

So don't wimp out...

Do you live in the Watertown area? Craziness going on right now.

The police shot and killed one of the guys. The other guy is on the run and there is a massive search for him. My wife's boss just told her to stay home because she works in the area where the guys were found. My personal opinion is that the BCC area is no longer a danger zone.

I don't live in Watertown,but I do work there frequently. The area they are in on the news right now is where I am 2-3 days a week. No work today for obvious reasons. Boston will be taken off lockdown,no worries there.