• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Boston Comic-Con April 20-21, 2013, Boston MA

206 posts in this topic

I'm going both days to split up bringing my 3 boys on just one day. My middle son and I will go Saturday, then Sunday will be the oldest and youngest. My daughter doesn't care about it,even to know I have tried to involve her.

Stuff like this saddens me,but it makes me angry more than anything. I know people that were down in that area today, I know people who were running the marathon when it happened. Luckily none of them were injured,but it breaks my heart to hear about the deaths and all the injuries,especially the children.

Street parking sucks in Boston as it is. Everyone uses parking garages. If you aren't from here, you will never understand how we are wired. Don't worry about anything else happening,there will be so much military/police presence in the city for the forseeable future, nothing will happen.

Street parking sucks in Boston as it is. Everyone uses parking garages. If you aren't from here, you will never understand how we are wired. Don't worry about anything else happening,there will be so much military/police presence in the city for the forseeable future, nothing will happen.

Thats what they thought when they held the marathon

This city hasn't had the presence it will have now ever! Whoever is responsible for the bombing will not break the spirit of the people here. We will not let someone with outside interests, dictate how we will live to us. Like I said, if you aren't from here, you don't get how we are wired. Live in fear if you want to, I won't, I know that much.

This city hasn't had the presence it will have now ever! Whoever is responsible for the bombing will not break the spirit of the people here. We will not let someone with outside interests, dictate how we will live to us. Like I said, if you aren't from here, you don't get how we are wired. Live in fear if you want to, I won't, I know that much.

(worship) Much respect and prayers for all Bostonians. See you at the show, I have a 2:40am Amtrak train to catch Saturday morning from NYC :)

(worship) Much respect and prayers for all Bostonians. See you at the show, I have a 2:40am Amtrak train to catch Saturday morning from NYC :)

Text me when you get in; we'll grab a coffee.

Definitely procrastinating, sorting through my books to see what I'm getting done this year!

+ infinity on this one. I have no idea what to do! I have Wednesday off so, I gotta get to work on my books for this weekend!

The My Little Pony exclusive show comic, will it be available on Sunday ya think? A friend asked if I could pick up a few copies. I was wondering if they would be gobbled up by then or how these exclusives go? Print runs on these? Thanks