• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cover recreations and sketches by Me

15 posts in this topic

Hello all Trying to raise money for my daughters christmas. Her first year alone with out me being there. This is my first post ever so if i do something wrong please by all means let me know, all i can do is learn from my mistakes. Any help would be much appreciated. little about my self I have 100% feedback with ebay, under thumper21superman, also am a father of a 10 year old, she is just the best, if you want to know anything else just ask. ill be adding more shortly.

The Rules:

Regular board rules apply - no probies or HOSers

first :takeit: gets it

Shipping will be USPS priority boxed -

PayPal is preferred for payment

Walking DEad update sketch

Uncanny Xmen #1 variant, Cover Rick Grimes from the Walking Dead sketched by me after Tony Moore $20

Ironman sketch

Secret Invasion Variant #1 Original Ironman Sketch by me After Anthony Castrillo $20 ( the man is a gifted Artist what can i say he inspires me)

Can i ask some one a question i was trying to upload a picture so that you dont have to click on a link, any idea how to do that? Any help would be very appreciated.

Your good to go with photobucket. Just copy the direct link photobucket provides (to the right of your picture on the page you linked to), and then use the 3rd icon from the cgc menu when posting.

If you quote my post it will help you see how it's done.

Welcome to the boards!

Scan0004.jpg

Scan0002.jpg

lol yall are funny. THe name horsehater came from my world of warcraft character, he was a tauren shaman and i figured since all the horses get all the fame and glory then i shlould give this character a fitting name.. THank you for the advice. I hope somebody liked my artwork, if not its all good i just drew it last night. But again thank you for all the advise and stuff.