• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show your "Sigs that will never be Yellow"

12 posts in this topic

So CGC started doing their Signature Series in 2001, but people were getting autographs for at least a few years before that... and some creators left us well before CGC started authenticating signatures.

I'd love to see people's slabbed unverified signatures of those creators who passed before the Sig Series label was created.

Im thinking, Kirby and Gil Kane, but Im sure there are plenty of other greats....

I have a complete long box of autographed books I had done at conventions for years before I knew what CGC was. I have only had two books slabbed out of that box and this is the one that fits your criteria. The late great Dave Stevens:

i-CfmzvVz-L.jpgi-NncRmw7-XL.jpg

I have a complete long box of autographed books I had done at conventions for years before I knew what CGC was. I have only had two books slabbed out of that box and this is the one that fits your criteria. The late great Dave Stevens:

Great book!!

:applause:

If we are showing off unslabbed stuff that's a whole 'nuther ballgame.

Oh, gotcha - I misread the OP, I thought it was books before CGC's Yellow Label, I missed the part where it was supposed to be dead people's signatures. Sorry - I'll remove my post so I don't sidetrack the thread.