• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC boards HOLIDAY RAFFLE thread!

1,439 posts in this topic

Will #94 last until my draw at 30th place? :wishluck:

yeah, that is my # 1 pick, and I can't believe it is still available...

It's an original art page of a Red Skull vs Doom published battle for pete sake!!!!

:insane:

thats my Number 2 pick :frustrated:

NOTE: There may actually be prizes left over... :gossip:

this is a nice place...*sniff*

this is a GREAT place.. :cloud9: between fun things like this, and watching everyone come together numerous time for great causes, truely a great place

So, if it's allowed, I would like to add a bonus prize of $100 via paypal. After all of the prizes are chosen, the next would be person in line to pick gets this prize.

I think, with a couple of people stepping aside, we may actually get back to the early numbers again. I would say that the best way to approach this is that when we get to #99, then next prize picker will be #4 (since 1 to 3 already had multiple prizes).

Let's just see how this whole thing rolls out first. (thumbs u

Very kind of you, Mike.

Disperse the prize as you and Shin see fit, Andy.

So, if it's allowed, I would like to add a bonus prize of $100 via paypal. After all of the prizes are chosen, the next would be person in line to pick gets this prize.

I think, with a couple of people stepping aside, we may actually get back to the early numbers again. I would say that the best way to approach this is that when we get to #99, then next prize picker will be #4 (since 1 to 3 already had multiple prizes).

Very kind of you, Mike.

$50 to Shin and $50 to me? hm

Very kind of you, Mike.

$34 to Shin

$33 to mikenyc

$33 to HolidayHam

:whee:

Very kind of you, Mike.

$34 to Shin

$33 to mikenyc

$33 to HolidayHam

I was crying on the inside until this post.

Very kind of you, Mike.

$34 to Shin

$33 to mikenyc

$33 to HolidayHam

$33 to Shin

$34 thirdgreenham

$33 to HolidayHam