• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC boards HOLIDAY RAFFLE thread!

1,439 posts in this topic

This is how the raffle process works:

Rather than have people pick sequentially *LIVE* (which ends up putting the raffle picking process into Mid-January-February usually...), we have this ranking form.

When it's time to pick prizes, we'll go down the RANKING FORM RESULTS and pick the top ranked prizes for Winner #1. And so on.

The selected prize is then "crossed off" the spreadsheet and we go on to Winner #2's top ranked choice of the prizes that are left.

If we get to someone who has not entered a Ranking Form, then we have to wait while they make their picks. (If they're not monitoring the thread, then we're all basically stuck.)

(thumbs u

Picks will be announced like at the NFL Draft... mikenyc will be around for "enforcer duty."

So get those rankings in!

NOTE: We will probably have a CLOCK for those who do not have a RANKING FORM in. Once your turn comes up, you are "On the Clock". If you miss the specified deadline, your turn will be skipped as determined by HolidayHam.

Also, if you do not have specific INSTRUCTIONS for us if your ranking choices are all taken, we will usually start AT THE BEGINNING and assign you the first remaining prize.

, I missed the deadline to submit a raffle prize. If its ok with Holiday Ham, I'd like to commit to giving a $100 Amazon gift card to the person who is drawn last. Will that work?

Looks like there will be amazon gift cards for the last "TWO" spots if your donation is accepted. Either that or you and Sharon may have to go into the cage to battle it out :grin:

My apologies, I meant to donate an additional item, but we are having some construction repairs done and things are kind of a mess...so if it's OK, I'd like to donate a $50 Amazon gift certificate to the person who draws the number that would give them the last draw (we were missing one prize) ...so the loser can win.

So, the person who draws the last chance to pick ...the last place person who gets #100, will win this prize.

) Josh's prize can be for last and I'll do next to last, that way it will be a palindrome of sorts...winners at each end:)

I've have the pleasure of meeting Josh, no cage matches, he'd win, lol.

Love you Sharon!

Oh to have a Comicdonna pedigree Action. :cloud9:

Shin amended the form to automatically plug that in as #1 for everyone that submitted

Comicdonna's submission is now polling at 89%. :acclaim:

greggy's submission is not far behind at 84%.

Shin amended the form to automatically plug that in as #1 for everyone that submitted

:censored:

:censored:
:sorry:

:devil:

, I missed the deadline to submit a raffle prize. If its ok with Holiday Ham, I'd like to commit to giving a $100 Amazon gift card to the person who is drawn last. Will that work?

Looks like there will be amazon gift cards for the last "TWO" spots if your donation is accepted. Either that or you and Sharon may have to go into the cage to battle it out :grin:

My apologies, I meant to donate an additional item, but we are having some construction repairs done and things are kind of a mess...so if it's OK, I'd like to donate a $50 Amazon gift certificate to the person who draws the number that would give them the last draw (we were missing one prize) ...so the loser can win.

So, the person who draws the last chance to pick ...the last place person who gets #100, will win this prize.

Very generous of both of you. :applause:

Happy Christmas Eve Everybody!

) Josh's prize can be for last and I'll do next to last, that way it will be a palindrome of sorts...winners at each end:)

I've have the pleasure of meeting Josh, no cage matches, he'd win, lol.

This will work. Last name chosen will automatically get Sardo Numspar's $100 Amazon gift certificate and 2nd last name will automatically get skypinkblu's $50 Amazon gift certificate. (thumbs u

It's a good idea for everyone to either fill out that form or to PM me their list of preferred prizes. (if you elect to PM me your list, please don't edit your PM)

If you don't do either of these and your turn comes up to make your choice, you will have 1 hour to make your pick. If you don't come back in time, then we will keep skipping over your turn, until you come to the thread and announce that you are back (and make your pick).