• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC boards HOLIDAY RAFFLE thread!

1,439 posts in this topic

Next year those with no Lists filled out drop to bottom of list regardless of position picked.

Also dont do the draw on a Saturday night...

Perhaps a holding tank for them, until they show up....cuz the last place guy scored big. Even the second to last place guy got a great gift

:whee:

So, if it's allowed, I would like to add a bonus prize of $100 via paypal. After all of the prizes are chosen, the next would be person in line to pick gets this prize.

(worship)

(worship)(worship)

Next year those with no Lists filled out drop to bottom of list regardless of position picked.

Also dont do the draw on a Saturday night...

Perhaps a holding tank for them, until they show up....cuz the last place guy scored big. Even the second to last place guy got a great gift

:whee:

:whee: Last Place Posse Represent!! :whee:

So, if it's allowed, I would like to add a bonus prize of $100 via paypal. After all of the prizes are chosen, the next would be person in line to pick gets this prize.

I think, with a couple of people stepping aside, we may actually get back to the early numbers again. I would say that the best way to approach this is that when we get to #99, then next prize picker will be #4 (since 1 to 3 already had multiple prizes).

Let's just see how this whole thing rolls out first. (thumbs u

Very kind of you, Mike.

Will #94 last until my draw at 30th place? :wishluck:

If for some odd reason it does, I'll pick a random number entrant higher than me (31+) and give 'em a Dr. Balls Mystery Box.

:sorry: It won't make it past the 18th pick as it is my number 3 pick.

mr ham, i think i deleted my ranking list. i know 1 thing i want still but what if there is something ahead i forgot? when its someones turn, do you ask what they want or go right from the list?

Hmm. You're #29. We have all your rankings saved. You seemed to have filled out EVERY SINGLE one too...

So I think you'll be okay. (thumbs u

Three of your Top Ten choices are still available. :acclaim: