• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC boards HOLIDAY RAFFLE thread!

1,439 posts in this topic

My apologies for any holdup in the action, been out of the house and offline with a personal matter since Thursday Night. Just returned home to find my Niners go up by another touchdown and an inbox full of messages. :sorry:

Prize donation for my fellow 'dawg' Jrdawg will go out tomorrow, and many thanks to comicdonna for my prize and HolidayHam and mikenyc for their organization of a very fun event despite my delay of the process. (worship)

At Position #95 Buffyfan receives

96. George R. R. Martin - A Song of Fire and Ice 2013 calendar. donated by AlexH

:eyeroll:

Here's yours, Don.

hm

I don't even know who George R. R. Martin is.

How'd I end up with this?

He wrote Game of Thrones (Book 1 of A Song of Ice and Fire).

Thanx for the replies...have a Happy New Year gentlemen...

Even though your prize went to the last person, I just wanted to thank you for the donation. I also wanted you to know that your prize was ranked by a number of people on their lists (and definitely in the top third for some!).

It just so happened that it fell to the last person. (thumbs u

I demand a re-pick though if I am in the bottom 25% again next year for a third year in a row. :)

With the changing of the guard there shall also be the changing of your luck.

:o

That sounds so...

Ominous. :eek:

A big thanks to everyone who donated, I was number #97 on the list and somehow still got my 17th pick, can't wait to get the April O'Neil exclusive figure! :banana:

And major kudos to all those who spent hours upon hours organizing and agonizing over the holiday raffle as well as the Secret Santa, none of this would be possible without you fine folks. (thumbs u (worship)

Mike :)