• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official 2012 CGC boards HOLIDAY RAFFLE thread!

1,439 posts in this topic

Done but i didnt get the email to my box... How do we know if it was recveived at other end?

MY BAD! :makepoint:

I forgot to enable the notifications. EVERYONE WHO FILLS IT OUT NOW will get an email notification.

Those who already did it, DON'T FILL IT OUT AGAIN! I will send you a PDF with your choices. (thumbs u

Okay... Any responses made before 12:30pm Pacific Time should have received a PDF of your rankings. (Except for This is Water whose email was returned as non-deliverable.)

(thumbs u

Done but i didnt get the email to my box... How do we know if it was recveived at other end?

I forgot to enable the notifications. EVERYONE WHO FILLS IT OUT NOW will get an email notification.

Those who already did it, DON'T FILL IT OUT AGAIN! I will send you a PDF with your choices. (thumbs u

thanks.. I accidentally delteled the email

thanks.. I accidentally delteled the email

Sent again. (thumbs u

All I got in my e-mail was a list of the prizes and not what I ranked. :makepoint:

:frustrated:

I'm on the road... Pouring in the Bay Area.

I'll resend it once I get back home for the 49ers Seahawks game.

The rain you're getting there now is the same system that's going to dump snow on us on Christmas day.

:frustrated:

I'm on the road... Pouring in the Bay Area.

I'll resend it once I get back home for the 49ers Seahawks game.

The rain you're getting there now is the same system that's going to dump snow on us on Christmas day.

I hope it's rain, when it gets to us. :wishluck:

I'm ready to win. Oh yeah. My donation is not clearly identified from me so whoever takes it will need to figure out who to pm for shipment :sumo:

Sorry, what do you mean by "your donation"? Which number was the prize you donated?

86 had no donor listed