• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD!!! Thief of Thieves, Superman, and Various Green Lantern slabs for sale!!!

2 posts in this topic

Hey guys - please feel free to peruse and purchase my items :)

1. First off, absolutely NO Probbies or HOSer's. Your user ID will be checked to verify it is not on the list before a deal is finalized.

2. I ship to the US & Canada. US shipping is $10 for the first slab and $3 per additional slab (USPS Priority Mail shipping is the method used). Insurance and Delivery confirmation are included in the shipping costs. If you are from Canada, please PM me for shipping costs.

3. I accept Paypal only. Once a deal has been finalized, I'll need you to PM me your Paypal address so I can send you an invoice for the item(s) being purchased.

4. The first :takeit: in thread wins the item. Please PM for questions.

Offers on any of my books are encouraged!!! :headbang:

Here are my for sale items - pictures of individual items will follow this post:

3. Superman (1990's Series) January '87 CGC 9.8 - $60

4. Green Lantern V2 #181 CGC 9.8 (small crack on bottom back of case) - $50

5. Green Lantern New 52 Annual #1 CGC 9.8 - $80

6. Green Lantern: Emerald Dawn I #2 CGC 9.8 - $50

7. Green Lantern New 52 #13 CGC 9.6 - $35

8. Green Lantern: New 52 #9 1:200 Sketch Variant CGC 8.5 - $100

9. Green Lantern: Rebirth #2 (Second Print) CGC 9.8 - $50

10. Green Lantern: Rebirth #5 CGC 9.8 - $50

11. Green Lantern: Rebirth #6 CGC 9.8 - $50

12. Green Lantern: Rebirth #1 (Third Print) - $20 - This book has a horrible slab - a guy sold it to me as 'mint' and it is literally covered in scratches. I have no need for it so the best offer (if there is an offer) wins it.

Well...apparently when I upload pics a little blue '?' appears in their place - anyone know how I can fix this? It's my first attempt at posting pics (using a mac) - so any advice is appreciated.

Until I figure this out I'll have to email pics I suppose :(