• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone ever seen that film directed by Neal Adams ?

14 posts in this topic

Crusty Bunkers!

:o

( Ben looks up his trusted Encyclopedia of sublime and subtle exclamations..)

Nope,cant find the meaning on this one.

From google, first entry: Crusty Bunkers

Well,dont i look like a guy who wont RTFM now.

:grin:

Thank you.

Hope you didn't take that the wrong way, I was sincerely trying to help. It's a pretty obscure reference Wally made, unless you're well versed in Neal Adams lore.

Crusty Bunkers!

:o

( Ben looks up his trusted Encyclopedia of sublime and subtle exclamations..)

Nope,cant find the meaning on this one.

From google, first entry: Crusty Bunkers

Well,dont i look like a guy who wont RTFM now.

:grin:

Thank you.

Hope you didn't take that the wrong way, I was sincerely trying to help. It's a pretty obscure reference Wally made, unless you're well versed in Neal Adams lore.

Oh never ever.I'm Mr. million bookmarks.So i should've at least tried googling first.

Guess i have lazy digits today.

This movie is damned rare-- It hasn't even hit the obscure torrents boards like cinemaggedon. I remember reading this article in cinefantastique a few years back as well-- Dangit! Now I have a mission to find this movie if I want to or not.

Montrealfilmguy you will pay for this--haha

(also-- the only release I can dig up on quick notice is a VHS release in POLAND, so ya... kind of rare it seems)

This movie is damned rare-- It hasn't even hit the obscure torrents boards like cinemaggedon. I remember reading this article in cinefantastique a few years back as well-- Dangit! Now I have a mission to find this movie if I want to or not.

Montrealfilmguy you will pay for this--haha

(also-- the only release I can dig up on quick notice is a VHS release in POLAND, so ya... kind of rare it seems)

I think it'd be easier if we ask Neal himself.

(cough)

Dear Neal,

Hi

Yeah yeah,your art is ok.

Do you by any chance have a copy of..

lol

Anybody who tries it would be drawn and quartered.