• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Denver Comic Con (DCC): May 31, June 1 and 2, 2013 - Denver, Colo.

152 posts in this topic

Will anyone be at the show taking SS subs? I know CGC won't be there but what about DWC?

I spoke with DWC last year and I believe they were intending on returning...they are part of the Stan Lee connection IIRC.

I've been told table costs are waaaaay higher this year so it may impact some folks who attended last year. We'll see. (shrug)

Dale,

VERY glad to hear you will be back! I hope it's bigger & better this year & I will most certainly be stopping by your booth again.

If you have requests or want lists, please send them by PM and I will see what I can turn up between now and then.

That list hasn't been updated in forever. Would be nice if they would put me, Harley, Terry, and Graham on there at some point.

Same thing happened last year as well. They mentioned something about retailers being able to update their own page on DCC's web site? Not sure if there's any connection between the two pages.

Otherwise, not having some of the major retailers listed is a major disservice to sellers and buyers IMHO.

Thankfully we have this forum to keep the communication flow going. (thumbs u

Well...no update by DCC via FB regarding updates to the exhibitor list.

On a totally unrelated note...after three straight days of snow, I'm really looking forward to warmer weather! It's been unreal here since early Monday. Everything is pretty much shut down locally and it looks like Colorado is starting to see more snow today and into tomorrow. Springtime in the Rockies!