• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sales thread to benefit MIKE "FLATROCK" FORRESTER's family - start w/ ALAN MOORE

73 posts in this topic

I've been wanting to contribute something to the Mike "flatrock" family for sometime now---part of my delay has been the inability to actually sit down long enough in front of a computer to get the job done.

I'm reminded of how often board members reach out to help each other---at the end of the day, we're strangers but still "family." I'm still moved by the people who helped us several years ago when our dog was sick and passed.

We've all done so much for each other, and now more then ever, with the holidays upon us, I hope I am able to throw out some things that boardies might be looking for.

ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TO MIKE FORRESTER'S FAMILY.

Sharon has the contact info, so any purchases will go straight to that paypal address.

Shipping is free anywhere USA.

I'm starting out with one of the biggest guns in my arsenal, ALAN MOORE.

Incredible Hulk #97 CGC 9.6 s/s Greg Pak, Chris Sotomayor & Aaron Lopresti

$75 and good luck getting these guys together again at the same show.

hulk97B.jpg

:takeit:

From the one and ONLY John Bolton signing....ever.

This book comes from John Bolton's personal file copies.

There are only three cps graded of this book, a pet project John has been working on for several years.

SHAME #1 CGC 9.8 s/s John Bolton

If you're a fan of Bolton's work, this one is a keeper.

$175

shame1A.jpg

Twisted Tales #9 CGC 9.8 s/s Bruce Jones

Another VERY hard sig to get---Harmon and JJ can probably confirm this a little better, but Jones did just one show this year, cancelled his previous (one scheduled appearance) the year before and God knows when he was out and about prior to that.

I did about 50 books for s/s with Jones at this one show (thanks JJ!) and I honestly don't know if there are many more beyond the 50 that I did. I know there were a few others done at that show, but if you're a fan of Jones--well---good luck.

SOLD

tt9A.jpg