• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best mutant comic to read after Uncanny X Force?

32 posts in this topic

Now that Uncanny X Force is coming to an end, I need to find another solid X title to read. I haven't been keeping up with the fallout from AvX so I'm not sure what books will still be around.

I'm thinking of picking up the Cable/X-Force book for a few issues to see how I like it. Anyone got any other suggestions?

I have to honest, there will be no book to replace Uncanny X-Force. The All-New X-Men is good and I am curious to see Uncanny X-Men when that comes out next year. I just need Marvel to settle the F__k down to decide what the heck they are trying to do. To me it just seems freaking messy right now even with this relaunch.

I have to honest, there will be no book to replace Uncanny X-Force.

That's how I feel. Makes no sense why they would cancel a book that's been done so well.

If you dug Remenders work on Uncanny X Force then there's a good chance that you'll like Uncanny Avengers. Remender seems to be the kind of writer who carries over plots between titles and he has a distinctive writing style which will probably carry over.

I have to honest, there will be no book to replace Uncanny X-Force. The All-New X-Men is good and I am curious to see Uncanny X-Men when that comes out next year. I just need Marvel to settle the F__k down to decide what the heck they are trying to do. To me it just seems freaking messy right now even with this relaunch.

+1

Gotta be All New X-Men

+1

Best current book by a country mile.

+2

Cable & X-Force #1 was pretty good. .

No clue where they are going with this one. Might be closest thing.

Avengers Academy was interesting. Always enjoyed the old Arcade Xmen comics.

Xmen Legacy again is another comic I have no clue where they are going with it other then its following Legion.

Gotta be All New X-Men

+1

+1

Cyclops is badd @$$... I never ever thought I would ever say that. He was one character I always hoped would leave the team. but after the whole AvX he has turned to a top character. And if he keeps on going like this the new X-Title will be awesome for a long time.

Gotta be All New X-Men

+1

+1

Cyclops is badd @$$... I never ever thought I would ever say that. He was one character I always hoped would leave the team. but after the whole AvX he has turned to a top character. And if he keeps on going like this the new X-Title will be awesome for a long time.

Is Emma Frost in the New X-Men book? She bugs the ever loving out of me.

If you dug Remenders work on Uncanny X Force then there's a good chance that you'll like Uncanny Avengers. Remender seems to be the kind of writer who carries over plots between titles and he has a distinctive writing style which will probably carry over.

I read the first issue last night and I'll be honest it didn't read like Remender's writing to me. The Alex and Scott conversation did, but the rest of it didn't.

Kind of hesitant to try All New X men with Bendis writing, but I might give it a look now.

So, in the new Uncanny X Force, is EVA turning into Fantomex/Uncle Cluster? I thought Fantomex was the rising mutant star for marvel.

Is Emma Frost in the New X-Men book? She bugs the ever loving out of me.

She's back as of issue 3 but wo cares about Emma????

Jean :whee:

So is that how they're bringing Jean back? Bringing her past self into the future?