• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Need to Sale Today!!! Bedlam #1 Sketch, Thief of Thieves #1, and others

11 posts in this topic

Have come in to some what of a situation and need to sale these today. I have an asking price but will consider offers as well. First k8yzt.gif wins the item. Items are normally sent via media Mail in the US and prices will include this. If you would like to have it shipped another way please PM and I will get you a quote. Outside the US please email me for shipping quotes. Again need to get these moved today so open to all reasonable offers. Also so you guys know Im not a fly by night person I have been selling on this site for a while as well as Ebay, so feel free to check out my feedback on both. CGC Board Feedback and Ebay Feedback

Thief of Thieves #1 - Would rate this in the high condition. No visible flaws that I can see, but if you do just let me know so I can verify them. White spot on back in the middle bottom is scanner bleed and not actually from the book. Asking $75.00.Sold via PM

Lwx8h.jpg

eYWb6.jpg

Bedlam #1 - NYCC Sketch Cover - $80.00 - Only small noticeable is a nick in the top right corner on back side as seen in images.

Sold Via PM

8IlqK.jpg

ZBgYh.jpg

HmSxP.jpg

8FtLM.jpg

ikbsy.jpg

MdQwV.jpg

Green Wake #7 - $20.00 (First Appearance Peter Panzerfaust)

NCOtx.jpg

hdbYY.jpg

Batman #13 - Mirror Variant Cover - $30.00

xqLRt.jpg