• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avenging Spiderman 15.1 and ASM 700 Leak onto Internet a week early

94 posts in this topic

Not sure why anyone's worked up about this story.

Anyone dumb enough to think Peter Parker won't be back as Spider-Man shouldn't care, because by definition, they're dumb enough to think the Mayan calendar is accurate, and the world will end anyway.

What this, as well as the numerous movie story hole threads prove, is that some of you nerds need to learn how to suspend your disbelief and stop taking this stuff so seriously.

Stop analysing every line like it's Camus!!!! :baiting:

I like this paragraph from the article.

"In addition, it's a comic book.

This bears repeating, because there is no reason for anyone to get so upset about anything that happens in a comic book that they would pretend, even in the anonymity of the internet, that they would take a life. If you honestly believe this is at all an appropriate response, you're an insufficiently_thoughtful_person. Please put away your comics because you are clearly not emotionally mature enough to handle them. Leave the comics for the adults... and the children who understand comics are supposed to be fun."

Can't say that I'm particularly impressed with this current storyline in Spidey but all anyone has to do is wait a while and it'll be back to how it used to be. Don't know how many times we've seen similar storylines over the years but it's lots.

I haven't read the Dr. Octopus/Spider-man mind switch story, but it does sound interesting. However, as far as the panty brigade is concerned, you guys need to unbunch, stat.

Once Octopus' tenure as Spider-man is over, ASM #701 will be hitting comic book store shelves everywhere and heralded as the rebirth of Peter Paker. It will all be over in a year or even less.

Someone on 4chan posted the actual pages last week. I was hoping it was fake but oh well.

Yes it's stupid. Yes i hate Dan Slott. Yes Peter Parker will be back soon and yes Amazing 701 will be released.

I won't be losing any sleep over it. I was just expecting something better after all the hype the last few months.

Okay how do we know this is the TRUE leaked story? It could all be a ploy

Because Slott's taken to Twitter to defend it when the 4chan leak happened.

Could be part of the conspiracy :ohnoez:

I don't really believe that but who knows... (shrug)

I got a pirated copy and its all true

I got a pirated copy and its all true

Pirates lie. :gossip: