• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Green Lantern Green Arrow 85 (with New (and better) Pictures)

26 posts in this topic

A rusty staple may drop the grade a bit but if it's only slight it still may hold in the 7.5 / 8.0 range.

I'm not positive on that though...

Great story about buying it off the newsstand! :)

yeah, the more I think abt it, the more I decide to send it in to see what if anything Matt/classics can do.

It's funny how certain things stick with a person over the years- like buying those comics, pestering the news stand guy abt when the next one would come out. He even read them too & was sorry when they stopped.

Update,

I got it signed by Adams & submitted it to CGC yellow label at the Boston Comic con last Aug. I spaced the fast track...

It's shipping so i only have a grade & can't get the grader notes yet. i'm curious as to the explanation.

*big reveal*

8.0 off white

Update,

I got it signed by Adams & submitted it to CGC yellow label at the Boston Comic con last Aug. I spaced the fast track...

It's shipping so i only have a grade & can't get the grader notes yet. i'm curious as to the explanation.

*big reveal*

8.0 off white

Congratulations! The grade seems about right! Hope the grader notes give you the explanations you are looking for! Post your slabbed book if you get the chance! (thumbs u