• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Isn't most Blade stuff getting a boost?

I know first Shang Chi in 9.8 went for SILLY dough in the last few days

Silly?  The book is up 300-400+% over two years.  Bobby Axelrod would be jazzing his pants over those returns...

On 7/23/2019 at 3:41 PM, mrwoogieman said:

I'll never get over selling my AF15 3.0 for $1,800 in 2003. It's small solace knowing that I would have sold it many times over since then given the price run-up, but to think that the same book now goes for about 10X that amount stings a bit.

In any event, market watch update on the SME 15 9.8 is $5,289 with a day and six hours left. Shattering the former GPA high of $4,000. This is making the copy on eBay for $5,999 look less pie in the sky.

Did you make money? Never be ashamed of selling at a profit.

Any guess what a 4.0 Mark Jewelers of SME  15  is worth this week? Years ago, I bought a mid grade collection for pennies.  Sold most as fifty cent books but held  few back. 

Pulled three out of the box - A TOD 10 in 3.0 and a WWBN 28 in 2.0.  Those sold as soon as I listed them. Just consigned  this one.

22 minutes ago, Bird said:

I have a few, will list one today I think

X-Men 107 is one of only two issues I could find on the stands in the 70s. I have one for that reason. What's the buzz about it? Starjammers in a movie?

2 hours ago, KirbyJack said:

X-Men 107 is one of only two issues I could find on the stands in the 70s. I have one for that reason. What's the buzz about it? Starjammers in a movie?

I don't bother actively following speculator rushes any longer, and that would be more disappointing than seeing the Shi'ar Imperial Guard on screen.