• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walking Dead #1-105 all 1st print complete Plus Extras

20 posts in this topic

Usual Rules

:rulez:

No HoH or Probies

Payment Method is paypal if you want to pay by check or money order take 3% off the total price.

Shipping is free to the US if you are in Canada shipping is 15$ anywhere else ill credit you 15$ towards shipping.

1st :takeit: in the thread wins the book outright, if a deal is reached via PM the book is not sold until either you claim it or I remove it from the thread.

Asking $3250 for the full set I will be scanning them tonight and uploading photos as I go.

I will not be breaking the set up at this time, will try it here for 48 hours then move it to ebay.

Walking Dead 1-105 and Michonne Special #1, Survivors Guide 1-4 and -script Book 1

Any reasonable offer will be taken into consideration. I can also work on time please PM with inquires about time payments.

Click to enlarge the image. As for grades all of them are NM- to NM/NM+ please look at the scans of the books. I am taking the time to scan all 100 issues for you. If you need additional scans please let me know.

#1 is a NM- to NM after a press. All others I would easily say 9.6/9.8 on them especially after a press with maybe one issue being a random 9.4 in this lot of 10. Ill post the scans for 11-20 next.

th_scan0001.jpgth_scan0003.jpgth_scan0004.jpgth_scan0005.jpgth_scan0006.jpgth_scan0008.jpgth_scan0009.jpgth_scan0010.jpgth_scan0011.jpg

Issues #41 - #50

Most issues are NM to NM+

However:

Issue 41 is going to be a 9.4

Issue 44 I am not sure what to grade it at as it has a printer error on it. Some of the red ink did not make it onto the cover. As far as I can tell there is no wear on the book in these spots.

th_scan0043.jpgth_scan0044.jpgth_scan0045.jpgth_scan0046.jpgth_scan0047.jpgth_scan0048.jpgth_scan0049.jpgth_scan0050.jpgth_scan0051.jpgth_scan0052.jpg

I moved these to ebay. If they dont sell on there as a set ill be breaking them up. So if you are interested in certain numbers please send me a pm and let me know. Ill give you a heads up if I do end up taking the run apart.