• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dr.X Christmas Contest - Top Secret

791 posts in this topic

I may have to go back dwon to my bar and have a shot of " Wayne's " homeade apple pie. It's not a brand name, the guy who makes it is Wayne. He delivers to all corners of he earth. The only know moonshiner left around here.

60! I just turned 48 and I feel like sh :censored: t.

Get your hand out of that potato chip bag for a start. I have a twenty four hour fitness hotline. The problem is no one ever answers it. lol

I don't see your name on the list of people in the contest. Get your guess in buster. :baiting:

Dude. I am streaming Ho Ho Holidays episode of cops and all I can think about is how these guys try to roast me for no reason. Is it because they live in austarlia and are mad old and know they will never see me face to face to they get all excited on the internet?

Than I have to search for my name in the search engine, which isn't narcissistic at all, just to see them trying to roast? oh man.