• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dr.X Christmas Contest - Top Secret

791 posts in this topic

Are we counting face value only or does numismatic value count? :wishluck:

We'll do numismatic next year I may throw in one of my wife's gold coin pieces of jewelry like this one ounce panda. And then, maybe not. I thought I was getting ripped off at $380.00 an ounce back then.

pandacoin001.jpg

That's All Folks. This Contest is History

Winners will be Announced later tonight. I have some calculations, and double - checking to do. I should have the results around 9 Central time. Have some other stuff going on around here.

:news:

Winners coming up next. I'll start with fourth place and work my way up to number one.

Once I have posted the results I will show a pic of the change machine ticket at the bank when it came out of the hopper.

It is dated and time stamped. I also sent a copy to another boardie just in case.Thanks to all the people who participated, and those that gave absolutely wretched answers. lol:acclaim: