• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dr.X Christmas Contest - Top Secret

791 posts in this topic

AND THE TICKET NUMBERS ARE

bucketrecieptpic001-1.jpg

doh!doh!

Dang, I somehow missed this. Just too busy on the weekends this time of year.

But DR X why did you go somewhere that dinged you %9 on the total, ouch. Your daughters could have had another $85 :baiting:

you should open an account at a TD bank, they will let you return coins with 0 fee :)

They even give you free stuff if you can guess the amount within a certain amount (kinda like Dr. X).

I ended up about $200 short. There is always next year.

But DR X why did you go somewhere that dinged you %9 on the total, ouch. Your daughters could have had another $85 :baiting:

They did get the other $85.00. :baiting:

I have an account there. Does anyone think a cheap azz like me would give anyone those type of fees for counting my change. I'd have a heart attack if I had to pay that. They would have had to call 911 right there.

FOURTH PLACE HONORS AND THE MENACE HARDOVER with a guess of $803.88 goes to...........................

ARK :whee:

menacenewpicture001.jpg

contestbooks012.jpg

Thanks to DR.X for running another fun contest and can't wait until his next one.