• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TEEN AGE DOPE SLAVES, ALL-Flash 12, Wonder Woman 113, ASM 24 ....REDUCED

30 posts in this topic

Four books this time......Digital Pictures will be available tommorrow. Need check or Money Order on these. Books can be placed on hold pending images through post or P.M......time stamp is the deciding factor. Time payments are available, returns... if not satisfied, are accepted for 2 weeks. These should be unrestored and unpressed. If they come back purple, I'll take the book back, but slabbing is on you. Postage is extra, but will be as reasonable as I can make it. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

TEEN AGE DOPE SLAVES......7.0......OW........$ 850 ...Staple pulls top staple and a few edge tears keep this from an EASY 8.0.....nice book :news: SOLD

ALL-Flash 12....... 7.0.......White........$ 500 $ 400 ......small stain back cover and 1/4 " tear back cover. Non colour breaking dimple at spine and slight fanning. BEAUTIFUL spine, gloss, and colour. Pressable gorgeous book.

Wonder Woman 113......5.0......OW...... $ 90 $ 80 .....Sweet book for the grade. I was tempted to call this one 6.0

ASM 24........8.0/8.5......OW.......$ 225 $ 150...... TINY piece off top right corner, small piece loose at staple ( the size of a grain of salt)......looks 9.0 or better at first glance

Dude, why is that only a 7.0?

Some small color breaking spine stresses. Could be a resub possibility. Great book that I'm happy to have. Enjoy your copy!! (thumbs u

:frustrated: I should've sold you mine Rich. Then there would've been less competition for the one you now have... Great book, glad you waited for it. (thumbs u

......it's certainly a cool book.......if it had been released in today's market, it would probably be on issue # 100 by now. As an individual who had a teen age stepson on drugs, it's hard for me to not get bittersweet feelings about it, though. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. That 7.0 is tight, Rich.