• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help by S Clay Wilson and Underground Comix fans by fellow Pastafarians?

1 post in this topic

I posted this on facebook, perhaps others could too and see on the slight chance that it may catch on and help.

"To fellow Pastafarians out there, if you are not familiar with S Clay Wilson who is one of the original Underground Comix artists famed for his work that includes Zap Comix, I would like to propose we start a movement to make him the unofficial official honorary artist for the Chursh of the FSM. Much of Wilson's art included pirates, which make up an important part of our belief. I say who better to represent fellow members? Wilson was seriously injured in a fall a couple years ago and is now cared for by his wife, Lorraine Belcher Chamberlain, who could use our help and support. If you will support this motion, please give me a R'amen and pass the noodly appendage (and the word)!"