• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What If?

139 posts in this topic

What if Action Comic 1 had never been published? Would we still have Super-Hero comics? Would the comic book medium have continued to be used as a source of enterntainment? Or would the comic book medium have died?

What if the comics code authority had never existed?

What if eBay had never existed? What would the comic book market be like?

What if Peter Parker had been bitten by a radioactive snake rather than a spider?

What if Bruce Waynes family had lived?

What if Meth/Hammer's detractors were forced out from behind their keyboard to repeat their BS face to face, in a private place, one by one, with nowhere to run?

What if some of these cowering little nebishes were actually men instead of be-pimpled adolescents and dropouts from society?

What if MOS didn't look like a hobbit??

Hehe...I would have thought I would be mistaken for a dwarf rather than a hobbit, but whatever, with all the media attention, hobbits are quite popular these days. laugh.gif

What if MajorKhaos actually talked about comics for a change?

What if MajorKhaos were a little more conservative?

What if MajorKhaos is actually a female? blush.gif

Actually it's a picture of a car someone was trying to run me down with, taken after I swung the tree at it. I drive a Mercedes/AMG S600 V12, and a Mercedes/AMG S320 swb. At least with those, I can somewhat fit comfortably in the seat (unless it was back or shoulder day at the gym).

Bugapooh: "What if Meth/Hammer had his comics slabbed before listing them on Ebay?"

Well Pooh, There are many possibilities that your anal-retentive/fixation driven "What if" can take. You're absolutely pregnant with possibilities, aren't you? Make you a deal. YOU yourself, show up at my home to help me pack everything up to send to CGC, and I'll do it!! I'll send a few million dollars worth of books off into limbo for about 6 months, and PAY for the priviledge of doing so! YOU show up, come on in, and it's a done deal! Whadda' ya' say, Pooh?

What if Gman's prices weren't ridiculous?

untrue....just sold asm 93,112,113 for a good price

hulk 105 for $425 on ebay

asm #101 for $500 on ebay

bats #227,232,det 403 for a good price

all good deals. all happy buyers.

so to re-cap...you are a tool. grin.gif

What if MajorKhaos actually talked about comics for a change?

Now that's just crazy talk!

What if MajorKhaos were a little more conservative?

Would that mean that I would suddenly shrink down and grow large, hairy toes too?

What if MajorKhaos is actually a female?

You just nailed down Greggy and Bug's ultimate fantasy. >shudder<

Well, you have the opportunity to be a HERO, instead of a POS, to everyone here that like yourself, is harboring a Vendetta towards me, and thinks you're "da bomb".

Dearest Ham,

You've been throwing this word "vendetta" around for a while now, and I feel that someone should let you in on a little secret... there is no vendetta. No one gives a damn about you once they click the little "x" box in the upper right corner of the window in which they are viewing the board. You make too much of the internet, friend. I appreciate your honest effort to keep the screeching, threatening emails to a minimum, but I fear that you're merely keeping the beast at bay; you haven't actually made any changes for the better. One day (probably very soon), someone will make a remark about some aspect of your personal life or your business practices or your cereal preferences or the fact that, "hey, you're just a loon," and you're going to fly off the handle again and go on another frothing, profanity-laced posting rampage. You take this all far too seriously. You need to learn that the internet does not define who you are. No one here knows the "real" Ham. I'm sure you think this is the result of careful calculation and metered revelations on your part, but the fact of the matter is, you could send out a newsletter revealing every single nuance of yourself and it would, at best, line our bird's cages. You are a free man once you sign off of this message board. You don't have to carry the spiteful invective of these troglodytes with you whereever you go, Ham-I-am. So the next time Bug decides to offer you hygiene tips or perhaps advice on maintaining your collection, maybe you should think twice before so stridently offering to fly him out to you so you can do whatever it is that you're continually offering to do to EVERYONE who mocks you and your bottomless pit of rage and repressed hyper-sexual aggressions... we don't take you up on your offer not because we're scared, but because we're pre-bored to death with the prospect of listening to you prattling on with your tales of made-up ribald and blistering violence against complete strangers in the street.

Love,

Khaos

Since you are so physically superior to me, why wouldn't you wish to meet me and "teach me" a lesson? Beast at bay? You're an Internet CLOWN. NOTHING in real life, which is why you spend so much time posting for the amusement of your little Majorettes here. You are a pencil neck who must resort to getting his kicks spitting in faces here, because if you did it in the real world, your inferiority would soon be quite evident. Did you see Man of Steel's picture? What possessed him to post that as his avatar I'll never know. THAT is the person who was giving people ORDERS and THREATENING on here, god help him. Make sure that you never lose your ability to type, you disgruntled, jealous child. This is all you have. You are NOTHING without the internet. A ZERO. 135 pounds of walking manure. One day, when your sense of INTERNET invulnerability clouds your mind enough to THINK that you can insult someone on the street in the same manner, they'll break your fingers one by one, right after they crack open your cheek bones. I would.