• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU - IN COMICS!

43 posts in this topic

I'm in a festive and giving mood this year, so I wanted to say MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of the special people here on the boards in my very own way.

I'm going to post a list of 14 comics. The beginning letters of the 14 comics I'm going to post spell out MERRY CHRISTMAS. These aren't expensive comics by any means (they're mostly in the $10 to $20 guide range), but hey - they're FREE!

So let's see who's awake - or at least not drunk enough to figure out what to do here. :baiting:

Just post an :takeit: and state the ONE book you want. First person to post gets that book. So 14 different people will get the 14 books. And shipping (via 1st Class Mail with the book sandwiched between cardboard) is also FREE! (thumbs u

** THIS OFFER IS OPEN ONLY TO BOARDIES IN THE USA AND CANADA. **

Here's the books:

Machine Man #1 NM (taken by Bosco685)

E-Man #1 VF (taken by Revat)

Red Sonja #9 NM (taken by Engr62)

ROM #75 NM- (last issue) (taken by rtecbot)

Y the Last Man #5 VF-NM (taken by KenMac)

Conan the Barbarian #24 FN-VF (1st full Red Sonja) (taken by Miraclemet)

Howard the Duck #4 NM- (taken by alwaysbronze)

Richard Dragon, Kung Fu Fighter #1 VF-NM (taken by Norinn Radd)

Iron Man #313 NM (alcoholism issue) (taken by Jrdawg)

Star Wars #46 NM+ (taken by Mayor006)

Teen Titans #44 VF (taken by wipple)

Marc Spector, Moon Knight #60 NM- (last issue) (taken by Fastballspecial)

Amazing Spider-Man #265 NM+ (taken by sleeper13)

Superboy 191 VF+ (taken by lizards2)

Send me a PM after you make your pick with your ship to address. That's all you need to do! :)

Post away! Merry Christmas! :whee: