• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,853 posts in this topic

Hi people. I have a quick question about X-factor #6. I noticed today one of mine has a 95c price. Not the regular 75c. Is this a Canadian price variant?

I also just did a quick scan of the first page off ebay, and not one had the 95c price. Is this one a little more rare, and if so, have i stumbled upon something bigger? $$$

I have heard of a #7 95¢ variant, but not a #6. Can you get a pic/scan?

The #7 variant goes for about double normal price. If there is a 95¢ variant of #6, I'd imagine raw it would be 3-4 times the normal price for grade. If this is high-grade and gets CGC'd... well, who knows?

:)

-slym

Hi people. I have a quick question about X-factor #6. I noticed today one of mine has a 95c price. Not the regular 75c. Is this a Canadian price variant?

I also just did a quick scan of the first page off ebay, and not one had the 95c price. Is this one a little more rare, and if so, have i stumbled upon something bigger? $$$

Yes, that is the CDN Edition with the 95 cent price on the cover. The group shot I made a few pages back with 12 copies of X-Factor #6 and 24 copies of X-Factor #5 are all CDN Editions. These were limited to sale in such places as grocery stores and convenience stores. The print run on CDN editions are approximately 100 times more scarce and even tougher to find in high grade.

Edited by Red_Hood

I need some Novas hm

Just had a guy come in with brown paper bags of comics from late 70's over 50 plus nova #1 and #2 and 50-70 spectacular spider-man #1 tons of hoarded #1's alot NM+

...... black panther #1 , Spider girl #1 eternal s #1 75+ books. Will post picks ! After seeing this and some of the order sheets from the distributor that where in the bags I really wonder if anything is RARE from this age.

Any of those NMA #2 9.8? It seems really rare to get that book in 9.8?

A lot harder than I thought. Evil purple and black back, the hot pink cover that cannot conceal any stress marks, smaller (for marvel) print run, and that upper right yellow corner that's typically plagued with chips or bends in it. By copper standards, it's tough. Now NM 98... It's rare on Saturn. That's about the only place it's rare. I think.