• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

CGC 9.8 Cry For Dawn #5 first print ends at $350 with 22 bids

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350791292780

I'm pretty sure the GPA records for this book have all been "Buy-It-Now", so this may be the first actual auction (6 on the census).

I bid $113 on this thinking I had a chance of winning. I am shocked at the final price!

I'm pretty sure the GPA records for this book have all been "Buy-It-Now", so this may be the first actual auction (6 on the census).

I bid $113 on this thinking I had a chance of winning. I am shocked at the final price!

When someone has a deep collector scratch they need to itch, some will spend deep.

It's medically called "Collector Pruritus".

My eSnipe was set at $132... I thought I also had a shot. lol

Three bidders at $275 and above. :ohnoez:

I was watching that Cry for Dawn #5 aswell. Last time I looked at it, it was at 85 bucks. Checked to see where it ended and was like :o A cool book to have in 9.8, no doubt.

A copy of X-Factor #6 in 9.8 just got listed on the MCS website. Last one sold for $375 after the "news" had just broken. Will be interesting to see if this one goes.

www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=24359835&AffID=798679P01

I was watching that Cry for Dawn #5 aswell. Last time I looked at it, it was at 85 bucks. Checked to see where it ended and was like :o A cool book to have in 9.8, no doubt.

A copy of X-Factor #6 in 9.8 just got listed on the MCS website. Last one sold for $375 after the "news" had just broken. Will be interesting to see if this one goes.

www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=24359835&AffID=798679P01

:wishluck: I hope it sells. I have a few of these. Good times.

Anyone ever sell on mycomicshop.com? How are they?
I love MCS. I have a full time job an for kids so I don't have much time for EBay, but I can pack up a box of books each month and send to MCS. The auctions are hit or miss, quality silver does really well and hot copper and modern also do well. But the fixed priced listings do really well (:gossip: that was my Xfactor #6)

Holy smokes! Am I missing something on that issue? They print 50 of them, or something like that? I always thought of it as a $4 common book. Copper is kickin azz lately. I'm grinnin' like a pig in . 9BE04C0D-234F-477B-9DA5-9B19A30DF2E3-11666-000008D42AC2C487.jpg