• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,818 posts in this topic

Thanos Quest #1 & #2 @ $36 & 4 bids. Great books by the way! :luhv:

Most excellent books!

One of the last painted interior cover books absolutely beautiful. I can just look at the art on each page again and again. Read somewhere about how much time it took on the book compared to normal one shots at the time. Absolute Classic.

(worship)

Thanos Quest 1 CGC 9.9

:o

Looks like $501 was the accepted offer.

Completed listing on eBay's Neatherlands site

That book was graded onsite in Philly.

Thanks for the Netherlands Best Offer info. After eBay turned it off in the US, Canada was working to get the BO data.

Then they turned it off for the Canada site and I was looking for a replacement.

Thanks for the Netherlands Best Offer info. After eBay turned it off in the US, Canada was working to get the BO data.

Then they turned it off for the Canada site and I was looking for a replacement.

I was watching/gave best offer and ebay sent me "Sorry you didn't win" email and that had the sale price!

We'll see how long this method works. lol:wishluck:

Ahh the Netherlands...is there anything they don't do?

2313538406_b36d808c13.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/csc/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=batman+386+black+mask&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

Did I miss something about Black Mask? That's a lot of sales this week.

He is the main villain in the upcoming Batman Arkham Origins game. That's probably the main driver.

The market had lost sight of him being a solid antagonist to Batman's protagonist for many years. So it's nice to see the comeback.