• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

Maybe this discussion would be better had in the rarest books of the 90s thread instead of here as there may be a few collectors in there with some knowledge of it (shrug)

I can't access that thread. I can only read this one.

Maybe this discussion would be better had in the rarest books of the 90s thread instead of here as there may be a few collectors in there with some knowledge of it (shrug)

You can read? :o

While everyone is drooling over the Superman book...

This book is even rarer. :whee:

139774.jpg

that is pretty cool never seen that before :)

whats the story morning glory?

Gold paint pen. No idea who did it. I found it in a quarter box at a local show. :cloud9:

You can read? :o

Only because I have a text-to-speech program. :(

139774.jpg

Gold paint pen. No idea who did it. I found it in a quarter box at a local show. :cloud9:

that is a cool book. Love seeing rarities and oddities and finding them in cheap bins is the cherry on top (thumbs u

any CGc'ed?

139774.jpg

that is a cool book. Love seeing rarities and oddities and finding them in cheap bins is the cherry on top (thumbs u

any CGc'ed?

Someone filled in the white box with a gold paint pen. That is neither cool, rare, nor odd. Mostly dumb. lol

139774.jpg

any CGc'ed?

Someone filled in the white box with a gold paint pen. That is neither cool, rare, nor odd. Mostly dumb. lol

:sorry:

139774.jpg

any CGc'ed?

Dang Dice, Sadfan blew your chance to sell this "rare" oddity to solarcadet for loads of cash. What a blocker. rantrant

:insane:

139774.jpg

any CGc'ed?

Dang Dice, Sadfan blew your chance to sell this "rare" oddity to solarcadet for loads of cash. What a blocker. rantrant

yeah sure did, I was ready to throw $100 at him....

139774.jpg

any CGc'ed?

yeah sure did, I was ready to throw $100 at him....

$50? :foryou:

i dont think it would be worth anything with marker writing on it like someone said...

I offer $100 finders fee on top of the book to anyone if they can find the Superman book..... if it is real...

Now some custom books that are very much worth tracking down are the Valiantfans.com specially made items like Solar 10 white cover and Solar 10 painted cover. There are like 10-20 of each. Also, the zombie Valiant Universe books. These are just really hard to find/pry from a fan's fingers.

i dont think it would be worth anything with marker writing on it like someone said...

I offer $100 finders fee on top of the book to anyone if they can find the Superman book..... if it is real...

Now some custom books that are very much worth tracking down are the Valiantfans.com specially made items like Solar 10 white cover and Solar 10 painted cover. There are like 10-20 of each. Also, the zombie Valiant Universe books. These are just really hard to find/pry from a fan's fingers.

true. most of my foreign collection I have been able to pry from collectors by offering more money but I am thinking might not do the trick if this book turns out to be real...

i dont think there is any demand. maybe it will turn up

The superman book is a fake, 500-1000 copies printed, that's actually a lot of comics. If his story was 5 copies and it was a test cover done internally and his uncle stole it from the trash cans during the night cleaning crew. Which is the story on how the sandman 19 error books got out the back door. The guy toasted his cover when he said 500-1000 copies. Move along

The superman book is a fake, 500-1000 copies printed, that's actually a lot of comics. If his story was 5 copies and it was a test cover done internally and his uncle stole it from the trash cans during the night cleaning crew. Which is the story on how the sandman 19 error books got out the back door. The guy toasted his cover when he said 500-1000 copies. Move along

:applause:

it is not fake.

it is real ....i wish you were right but you would be wrong....im hot on the trail of one and ill show it ....its real. i cracked a source that confirms it is a real embossed Man of Steel #1 Limited Edition

how can you be so sure it is fake?

im moving along..to getting a copy (thumbs u

it is not fake.

it is real ....i wish you were right but you would be wrong....im hot on the trail of one and ill show it ....its real. i cracked a source that confirms it is a real embossed Man of Steel #1 Limited Edition

how can you be so sure it is fake?

im moving along..to getting a copy (thumbs u

:roflmao: