• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,847 posts in this topic

it is not fake.
The superman book is a fake, 500-1000 copies printed, that's actually a lot of comics. If his story was 5 copies and it was a test cover done internally and his uncle stole it from the trash cans during the night cleaning crew. Which is the story on how the sandman 19 error books got out the back door. The guy toasted his cover when he said 500-1000 copies. Move along

it is real ....i wish you were right but you would be wrong....im hot on the trail of one and ill show it ....its real. i cracked a source that confirms it is a real embossed Man of Steel #1 Limited Edition

how can you be so sure it is fake?

im moving along..to getting a copy (thumbs u

:roflmao:

no one believes me ???? :roflmao::roflmao:

it is not fake.
The superman book is a fake, 500-1000 copies printed, that's actually a lot of comics. If his story was 5 copies and it was a test cover done internally and his uncle stole it from the trash cans during the night cleaning crew. Which is the story on how the sandman 19 error books got out the back door. The guy toasted his cover when he said 500-1000 copies. Move along

it is real ....i wish you were right but you would be wrong....im hot on the trail of one and ill show it ....its real. i cracked a source that confirms it is a real embossed Man of Steel #1 Limited Edition

If your post in boldface above is you being "truthful," then I am starting to believe you are in on the scam.

(thumbs u

-slym

it is not fake.

If your post in boldface above is you being "truthful," then I am starting to believe you are in on the scam.

(thumbs u

-slym

Especially since he was told there were 500-1000 printed, yet nobody here has ever seen nor heard of them? meh

it is not fake.

(thumbs u

-slym

i cant scam if i find out it is real. i currently have 189 sources worldwide that find my books and it was located and confirmed its real. i dont have any pics just yet

it is not fake.

(thumbs u

-slym

i cant scam if i find out it is real. i currently have 189 sources worldwide that find my books and it was located and confirmed its real. i dont have any pics just yet

:eyeroll:

if i can get one and its proven authentic would you be interested in one?

CGC would only accept it if it were real i hope to submit it would like nice

:screwy:

:makepoint:

So let's see.

You present questions about a book.

You state you'll pay well to get a copy.

Everybody tells you it's a fake.

You state your "sources" have located a copy and that it is real.

Then you ask us if we'd be interested in buying a copy if you can get more of them?

Yeah, this doesn't scream scam or something. :facepalm:

it is not fake.

(thumbs u

If you don't have it in your hands, there is no way to be 100% of anything.

-slym

I agree this is a huge scam or this guy is just loopy. No way no one hasn't seen this issue with 500-1000 copies. I've seen more Red Sonja limited print run of 25 around. Plus this book isn't heating up on EBay.

Edited by Apollo34

if i can get one and its proven authentic would you be interested in one?

CGC would only accept it if it were real i hope to submit it would like nice

:screwy:

:makepoint:

So let's see.

You present questions about a book.

You state you'll pay well to get a copy.

Everybody tells you it's a fake.

You state your "sources" have located a copy and that it is real.

Then you ask us if we'd be interested in buying a copy if you can get more of them?

Yeah, this doesn't scream scam or something. :facepalm:

So, I'm not the only one?

:insane:

-slym