• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,853 posts in this topic

I have never claimed I was the smartest, and would turn down the title were it ever offered to me, because I know it wouldn't be true. I can, however, use my native language correctly and that lets people know they aren't dealing with a dolt, cretin, or otherwise mentally deficient person.

(thumbs u

-slym

I have never claimed I was the smartest, and would turn down the title were it ever offered to me, because I know it wouldn't be true. I can, however, use my native language correctly and that lets people know they aren't dealing with a dolt, cretin, or otherwise mentally deficient person.

(thumbs u

-slym

lol

Honestly, slym should admit defeat at this point.

You guys shouldn't claim something doesn't exist when trolling other members.

Show me where I said it didn't exist. I am pretty sure the strongest I'd admit to was "I don't know what it is," and since the "OP" had links to galleries with the comic in it yet wouldn't share them, I still never knew what it was until today.

A German reprint of an Adventures Of Superman comic.

:)

-slym

so the consensus is about 99% thinks it is fake.....

Until more info is available, I will say I am skeptical about it being real.

(thumbs u

hm

-slym (just for clarity's sake, "skeptical" means "not sure, one way or another")

Edited by slym2none

And I still stand by my last post. You only comment to troll. (Thumbs u

I’m not defending slym here, because I don’t like these kinds of quarrels (and disappointed to hear about Tony’s dad) but I just wished to say that often slym’s behavior can be perceived as "trolling" even when he isn’t.

He is precise, he likes to use language properly, and thus can be felt as annoying when discussions arise, but you know you are all good guys and I love you… :foryou:

(Well, most of you, as Roy once said! :insane: )

I think the problem finding it came from the little info provided along with the bickering.

It wasn't a copper. It's German language. It's a reprint of Adventures of Superman renumbered and retitled "Superman Der Mann Aus Stahl."

So, it's not altogether surprising that nobody had seen it or could find it on a mostly english speaking board. If it had been posted on one of the foreign comic threads the result may have been different.

Neat comic, but this is this the wrong thread for it.