• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

I think the problem finding it came from the little info provided along with the bickering.

It wasn't a copper. It's German language. It's a reprint of Adventures of Superman renumbered and retitled "Superman Der Mann Aus Stahl."

So, it's not altogether surprising that nobody had seen it or could find it on a mostly english speaking board. If it had been posted on one of the foreign comic threads the result may have been different.

Neat comic, but this is this the wrong thread for it.

I agree. But I didnt know at first the year. Slym and joecgcmaniac denounced it.

Its all good, im not buthert...

Cant we all get along?

:news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::news::

Thanks to the few that believed it was real but more importantly, thank you to those that did NOT :applause: (thumbs u

someone said they would eat a bag of crow i forget who hm

For Slym2None, JoeCGCManiac, Logan510, Transplant, Topnotchman, Apollo34, Dicex, @Captain_Sawyer, RockMyAmadeus

http://www.comics.org/series/36673/

http://comicbookdb.com/issue.php?ID=213611

Man of Steel #1 Embossed Limited Edition year 2000.

It is special edition of ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN #573.

I think its pretty cool we found something new to chase.

I think the problem finding it came from the little info provided along with the bickering.

It wasn't a copper. It's German language. It's a reprint of Adventures of Superman renumbered and retitled "Superman Der Mann Aus Stahl."

So, it's not altogether surprising that nobody had seen it or could find it on a mostly english speaking board. If it had been posted on one of the foreign comic threads the result may have been different.

I agree. But I didnt know at first the year. Slym and joecgcmaniac denounced it.

Cant we all get along?

Nice detective work by those involved....Cool book for sure ! - :headbang:

Cant we all get along?

thanks ComicArtFan!! loving your Braniac

Cant we all get along?

thanks ComicArtFan!! loving your Braniac

Thanks !!....Twin Cities copy and it was a gift :whee:

RockMyAmadeus

Do not include me in your silly nonsense. I said nothing about the existence, or lack thereof, of your book. 99.999997% of the sturm and drang about this was created BY YOU, responding TO YOU, making up supposed "hate" that never existed TOWARDS YOU.

The problems you had was not that people didn't believe the book existed...it was the manner in which you went about it, haughtily dismissing anyone who had any doubts about the book, as if they had something against you, personally.

To top it all off, it's not anything like you claimed it was, other than something that looks like the picture exists.

And that does not change the fact that you told a stranger on the internet that YOUR OWN FATHER WAS DEAD, to, quote "make them feel bad."

You are a proven liar, so whether or not the book existed is irrelevant.

You might want to start by apologizing to the person you said that to, then to the board for saying it publicly. Until then, you have no credibility.

This is said to HELP you, not harm you. Do this, and you stand a chance around here. Don't do it, and you never will.

RockMyAmadeus

Do not include me in your silly nonsense. I said nothing about the existence, or lack thereof, of your book. 99.999997% of the sturm and drang about this was created BY YOU, responding TO YOU, making up supposed "hate" that never existed TOWARDS YOU.

The problems you had was not that people didn't believe the book existed...it was the manner in which you went about it, haughtily dismissing anyone who had any doubts about the book, as if they had something against you, personally.

To top it all off, it's not anything like you claimed it was, other than something that looks like the picture exists.

And that does not change the fact that you told a stranger on the internet that YOUR OWN FATHER WAS DEAD, to, quote "make them feel bad."

You are a proven liar, so whether or not the book existed is irrelevant.

You might want to start by apologizing to the person you said that to, then to the board for saying it publicly. Until then, you have no credibility.

This is said to HELP you, not harm you. Do this, and you stand a chance around here. Don't do it, and you never will.

:applause: