• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,854 posts in this topic

Why did the coward delete his response to RMA that RMA's response gave him cancer?

:popcorn:

So I wasn't the only person who saw that post. :eek:

FU, was I talking with you?

Why did the coward delete his response to RMA that RMA's response gave him cancer?

So I wasn't the only person who saw that post. :eek:

FU, was I talking with you?

And the Tuk you rode in on :sumo:

Can we please get evey post regarding this non copper age book removed by mods. It's ruining a really helpful and interesting thread on popular copper .....

(shrug)

Greggy is drizzled with awesome sauce. :roflmao:

you wouldnt say this to me in person lol

Got some NFL to watch, not argue with girls online all day! :slapfight:

try talking about coppers! Go Denver! zzz

Are you seriously going for the "you wouldn't say this to me in person" threat?

How deep do you want to go down the "off the deep end" rabbit hole?

you have a rabbit hole measuring stick :roflmao:

"Are you serious?" :takeit:

Bosco the bouncer of Coppers (thumbs u

you have a rabbit hole measuring stick :roflmao:

"Are you serious?" :takeit:

Bosco the bouncer of Coppers (thumbs u

Classy! I see you coming back from this thread in record time, and all shall worship your rare Superman books.

:applause:

RockMyAmadeus

Do not include me in your silly nonsense. I said nothing about the existence, or lack thereof, of your book. 99.999997% of the sturm and drang about this was created BY YOU, responding TO YOU, making up supposed "hate" that never existed TOWARDS YOU.

The problems you had was not that people didn't believe the book existed...it was the manner in which you went about it, haughtily dismissing anyone who had any doubts about the book, as if they had something against you, personally.

To top it all off, it's not anything like you claimed it was, other than something that looks like the picture exists.

And that does not change the fact that you told a stranger on the internet that YOUR OWN FATHER WAS DEAD, to, quote "make them feel bad."

You are a proven liar, so whether or not the book existed is irrelevant.

You might want to start by apologizing to the person you said that to, then to the board for saying it publicly. Until then, you have no credibility.

This is said to HELP you, not harm you. Do this, and you stand a chance around here. Don't do it, and you never will.

Don't lump me in either. This is all I think I said in this regard:

I am impressed he has 189 sources worldwide. I have more (203), but I'm impressed someone is getting close to me in the number of worldwide sources.

You have issues.

I agree with what RMA said. I don't think anyone here ever gets mad about things they don't know, even if they're not sure it exists. But you went off the deep end when challenged and evidenced yourself to be a #1 toolbag acting individual and liar. Turns out the book wasn't what you thought it was anyway, so people were correct in saying that.

RockMyAmadeus

Do not include me in your silly nonsense. I said nothing about the existence, or lack thereof, of your book. 99.999997% of the sturm and drang about this was created BY YOU, responding TO YOU, making up supposed "hate" that never existed TOWARDS YOU.

The problems you had was not that people didn't believe the book existed...it was the manner in which you went about it, haughtily dismissing anyone who had any doubts about the book, as if they had something against you, personally.

To top it all off, it's not anything like you claimed it was, other than something that looks like the picture exists.

And that does not change the fact that you told a stranger on the internet that YOUR OWN FATHER WAS DEAD, to, quote "make them feel bad."

You are a proven liar, so whether or not the book existed is irrelevant.

You might want to start by apologizing to the person you said that to, then to the board for saying it publicly. Until then, you have no credibility.

This is said to HELP you, not harm you. Do this, and you stand a chance around here. Don't do it, and you never will.

Don't lump me in either. This is all I think I said in this regard:

I am impressed he has 189 sources worldwide. I have more (203), but I'm impressed someone is getting close to me in the number of worldwide sources.

You have issues.

I agree with what RMA said. I don't think anyone here ever gets mad about things they don't know, even if they're not sure it exists. But you went off the deep end when challenged and evidenced yourself to be a #1 toolbag acting individual and liar. Turns out the book wasn't what you thought it was anyway, so people were correct in saying that.

I find it hard to believe not one of his 189 worldwide sources couldn't tell him this was a non copper, German reprint. If I were him I would start looking for 189 new worldwide sources. 2c

Man. Some of those sales are staggering. But not the full appearance as much as the brief introduction.

UXM 282 CGC sales

UXM 283 CGC sales

hm Interesting. This is like Hulk #180 selling for double/triple what Hulk #181 sells for...however, Bishop is on the cover and has a cameo....hmmmmmm

Honestly, slym should admit defeat at this point.

You guys shouldn't claim something doesn't exist when trolling other members.

Show me where I said it didn't exist. I am pretty sure the strongest I'd admit to was "I don't know what it is," and since the "OP" had links to galleries with the comic in it yet wouldn't share them, I still never knew what it was until today.

A German reprint of an Adventures Of Superman comic.

:)

-slym

sneaky Germans causing problems again....i miss Germany and drinking a half gallon of GOOD beer a day to wash down yummy sausage after yummy sausage...