• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

Just saw this auction on eBay for NM 98 CGC 9.6 and X-Force 2 CGC 9.6.

Bidding is currently up to $282 with 6 hours left.

Auction

X-Force 2 is still not the 2nd appearance of Deadpool.

Is there a thread about whether X-Force 2 is or is not the second appearance of Deadpool? I just did a search and could not find one.

Thanks.

Auction

Is there a thread about whether X-Force 2 is or is not the second appearance of Deadpool? I just did a search and could not find one.

Thanks.

Try "X-Force 1 Deadpool appearance" - and if you want to narrow it down further, try looking for posts only by RockMyAmadeus. He puts in the most convincing argument that X-F #1 is DP's second app.

-slym (edited!)

Edited by slym2none

Auction

Thanks.

Try "X-Force 1 Deadpool appearance" - and if you want to narrow it down further, try looking for posts only by RockMyAmadeus. He puts in the most convincing argument that X-F #1 is DP's first app.

-slym

Same argument as the IH 180 and 181.

I wonder what both my NM 98 and X-F #2 9.8's would go for? hm

Auction

Thanks.

Try "X-Force 1 Deadpool appearance" - and if you want to narrow it down further, try looking for posts only by RockMyAmadeus. He puts in the most convincing argument that X-F #1 is DP's first app.

-slym

Same argument as the IH 180 and 181.

I wonder what both my NM 98 and X-F #2 9.8's would go for? hm

Whoa, wait, I made a BIG mistake - I meant, DP's second appearance, not first. Damn, my bad, I screwed that one up.

:sorry:

-slym

Uhhh, I know it comes with the frame and all, but this price is kinda crazy for a Stan Lee auto-graphed copy.... :o

Amazing Spider-Man 300 CGC 9.8 SS Stan Lee w/ frame

Stan Lee will sign anything but on a rare issue like 300 the price makes sense. A 9.8 for that issue is very, very hard to come by thanks to the black cover.

rare? you know its the 2nd most CGC'ed comic book of all time right?

Its highly valuable but not rare for one instance....

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?title=Amazing+Spider-Man&issue=300&publisher=Marvel+Comics&year=1988&issuedate=5%2F88

With 423 in the census, 9.8's are falling out windows and into the streets :roflmao:

Look right below and you will see one Philippino Edition #300 in the census. I submitted that back in April(but i do not own it). now that is the rarest, but surely not the most valuable

Uhhh, I know it comes with the frame and all, but this price is kinda crazy for a Stan Lee auto-graphed copy.... :o

Stan Lee will sign anything but on a rare issue like 300 the price makes sense. A 9.8 for that issue is very, very hard to come by thanks to the black cover.

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?title=Amazing+Spider-Man&issue=300&publisher=Marvel+Comics&year=1988&issuedate=5%2F88

With 423 in the census, 9.8's are falling out windows and into the streets :roflmao:

Look right below and you will see one Philippino Edition #300 in the census. I submitted that back in April(but i do not own it). now that is the rarest, but surely not the most valuable

What I meant was it's damn tough to find this comic never mind in 9.8. I guess 423 in 9.8 is a considerable amount but with only 83 ss, then taking into account the demand I would say it is rare. If there were 423/ 83 ss of Darkhawk 8 then I would agree with you.

Edited by MrWeen

i hear what you are saying. Its no doubt one of the most valuable coppers.

it is just not rare. Its super abundant and liquid as ever...

I have about 18 copies my dad bought direct from the store in 88/89. we just showed up every thursday and they had all my books pulled and ready for pickup. in the case of the #300 we made out like a bandit, but in the case of X-Force #1, rob Liefeld laughed his "small feet , huge knockers, gigantic gun, and small pouch drawing" arse all the way to the bank...

im sure someone on here would know which copper on average is the highest value...

ASM300 or NM98? (shrug)

What I meant was it's damn tough to find this comic never mind in 9.8. I guess 423 in 9.8 is a considerable amount but with only 83 ss, then taking into account the demand I would say it is rare. If there were 423/ 83 ss of Darkhawk 8 then I would agree with you.

Why did you have to bring a great series like Darkhawk into it? (tsk):grin:

i hear what you are saying. Its no doubt one of the most valuable coppers.

it is just not rare. Its super abundant and liquid as ever...

I have about 18 copies my dad bought direct from the store in 88/89. we just showed up every thursday and they had all my books pulled and ready for pickup. in the case of the #300 we made out like a bandit, but in the case of X-Force #1, rob Liefeld laughed his "small feet , huge knockers, gigantic gun, and small pouch drawing" arse all the way to the bank...

im sure someone on here would know which copper on average is the highest value...

ASM300 or NM98? (shrug)

Fair point. Despite the large print run it's just not an issue you are going to happen buy all the time like X-Force 1.

ASM 300

( 9.8 ) (58) $559 (69) $582 (56) $698 (13) $706 $725

( 9.6 ) (98) $222 (124) $265 (164) $287 (46) $308 $273

( 9.4 ) (95) $151 (143) $176 (161) $199 (34) $208 $200

NM98

( 9.8 ) (153) $227 (183) $325 (188) $359 (37) $406 $435

( 9.6 ) (128) $120 (152) $175 (224) $204 (51) $226 $213

( 9.4 ) (70) $100 (87) $132 (90) $157 (24) $181 $149

Why did you have to bring a great series like Darkhawk into it? (tsk):grin:

My apologies, here's a better one.

myZJGDyDcl6oX1dDfyy-aig_zps02cac70d.jpg

reading Darkhawk as a kid was fun I enjoyed it. Fun cheap guilty pleasure :)

back then i would open and read everything. today we buy the books already locked up in prison for value. As a kid i didnt care cause it wasnt my dime...

but now it is :(

I miss this threads focus

Has anyone seen a difference in pricing for a xforce 2 newsstand 9.8 vs direct? Every one I see for sale is direct.

Edited by comicdey