• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

Oh god, there's two of them??

:gossip: Plainville show on the 29th

Are you going to be at the show ?....

I'm planning on it.

Good show today. Not too much in the way of cheap copper goodies but I grabbed a bunch of high grade Astonishing Tales (Deathlok issues) for $2 a piece. Couldn't pass them up at that price.

I was there with Comicartfan, picked up a NM+ copy of Sandman 1. He picked up a MOS 18 for $1, Looks like a 9.8.

And it was a newsstand copy :cloud9:

You guys are goddamned savages.

All I found this weekend was some Rom the Space Knights in a few boxes of Moderns I obtained.

We look for comics, we don't stand and talk to people for 20 minutes, we don't find anything, within 10 minutes, move onto the next table.

I'm not the chatty type.

Not getting the chance to pick up books like this for so low a price makes me want to invade somewhere with my tank slippers.

tank-slippers.jpg

My toe is on the trigger, so don't get me started. I'll do it!

Holy , are those real? I need a pair!

I thought the same exact thing!

PATTERN for Tiger 1 Tank - Panzer Crocheted Slippers

$7 for instructions on how to manufacture an item? What a great scam, I mean business model!

Mrs. Donut does this sort of thing - that $7 represents a GREAT deal of work on the part of the person who made the pattern.

$7 for instructions on how to manufacture an item? What a great scam, I mean business model!

Mrs. Donut does this sort of thing - that $7 represents a GREAT deal of work on the part of the person who made the pattern.

That is lost in today's age when things can be downloaded for free illegally. Pretty easy to understand the concept, to most at least.

Not getting the chance to pick up books like this for so low a price makes me want to invade somewhere with my tank slippers.

tank-slippers.jpg

Maybe so, but I'm not going to pay to have the opportunity to receive a good or service, what is this the derivatives market? haha.

tank-slippers.jpg

People who really know how to crochet can just copy the pattern from the picture if they really want to save the $7. It uses very simple stitching.

People who really know how to crochet can just copy the pattern from the picture if they really want to save the $7. It uses very simple stitching.

So someone who is skilled at a trade doesn't need instructions on how to do something "basic"? Thanks for clarifying.

Maybe so, but I'm not going to pay to have the opportunity to receive a good or service, what is this the derivatives market? haha.

You would be surprised at how popular self published ebooks have become. Plenty of money to be made instructing others how to do something. Of course a whole lot of it is created to take advantage of other people's ignorance and falls under the giant scam that is internet marketing.