• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

It's $8 below the all-time GPA high, an anomoly from 2009, and it's about $40 higher than the 12-month and 90-day average....I thought it was interesting. I guess all 1st appearance books are "hot"
Definitely. 1st appearances are the new #1st issue.

It's $8 below the all-time GPA high, an anomoly from 2009, and it's about $40 higher than the 12-month and 90-day average....I thought it was interesting. I guess all 1st appearance books are "hot"

doh!

If only this had been the case for the past few years with all the super books that have come and gone cheap that are now HOT, HOT, HOT.

doh!

If only this had been the case for the past few years with all the super books that have come and gone cheap that are now HOT, HOT, HOT.

This thread is bad for business. It's a money machine for lurkers. I keep a lot to myself, or use PM's.

doh!

This thread is bad for business. It's a money machine for lurkers. I keep a lot to myself, or use PM's.

It definitely is!

I know of one reseller that actively tracks this thread, and some of the book descriptions reflect some of the "hotness" talk on here. Most probably, much more.

doh!

It definitely is!

I know of one reseller that actively tracks this thread, and some of the book descriptions reflect some of the "hotness" talk on here. Most probably, much more.

On some sites there's a "no access unless you are a member of these boards" kind of thing. Especially the WTB and sell threads.

doh!

It definitely is!

On some sites there's a "no access unless you are a member of these boards" kind of thing. Especially the WTB and sell threads.

So, someone takes 20 seconds to sign up, and then continues to lurk? You can make a case that this thread is the fuel to the fire of these books.

doh!

It definitely is!

So, someone takes 20 seconds to sign up, and then continues to lurk? You can make a case that this thread is the fuel to the fire of these books.

I was just stating a fact, not advocating for that policy. And I do believe this thread has more of an impact then most people think. It's why I tend to be quieter about what I say here.

doh!

I agree I only discuss books that have already hit the radar a TON of times for that reason anymore and are common knowledge to most.

doh!

I agree I only discuss books that have already hit the radar a TON of times for that reason anymore and are common knowledge to most.

Please add me to your investment mailing list :gossip:

I wonder if you even realize how big an :censored: you are.

Edited by Fastballspecial