• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

The Omega Red discussion started because I mentioned the book was on my short list of buy it when I see it. Which also includes X Factor 6 and Uncanny 221.

I buy characters first appearances I like because my assumption is other people will like them too and one day that could mean monies!

Darkhawk 1 is the book I'm stockpiling 9.8s he's got potential.

Stockpile these too then...

64640_20070417024953_large_zpse21113b8.jpg

The Omega Red discussion started because I mentioned the book was on my short list of buy it when I see it. Which also includes X Factor 6 and Uncanny 221.

I buy characters first appearances I like because my assumption is other people will like them too and one day that could mean monies!

I've been uber sick for about a week so just now catching up.

^^

Stockpile these too then...

64640_20070417024953_large_zpse21113b8.jpg

:ohnoez:

New Teen Titans #2 CGC 9.8 @ $304 & 7 bids. Been awhile since I've seen this book this high. I know it's sold higher in the past but recently it's been in the $225 area. It's trending upwards again! :whee:

That's why Ghost Town had one listed in his forum sales thread for over $400 just a week ago. There have been a few $300 (+) sales.

Don't feel bad. It seemed to come on fast after the Arrow TV show appearances, and keeps on going.

:foryou:

Also, New Mutants #100 CGC 9.8 @ $61 & 30 watchers. WTH?! :ohm
That's ridiculous. I'm calling foul on that. I can't give my 3rd print away, and it's not badly priced.

Apparently the twitter tweeters are calling it legit. Currently 31 watchers. It's crazy.

Two people bidding, (possibly 1 shill) and 28 watchers seeing if they should sell their stash, or have them graded.

Hmmmmmm..... hm

Alpha Flight #33 CGC 9.8 for $154...I guess we can chaulk this up to it being a "newstand copy"??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alpha-Flight-33-CGC-9-8-NM-MT-WP-Rare-Newsstand-Copy-1st-Lady-Deathstrike-/181279133378?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a35140ec2#ht_2403wt_1557

Hmmmmmm..... hm

Alpha Flight #33 CGC 9.8 for $154...I guess we can chaulk this up to it being a "newstand copy"??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Alpha-Flight-33-CGC-9-8-NM-MT-WP-Rare-Newsstand-Copy-1st-Lady-Deathstrike-/181279133378?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a35140ec2#ht_2403wt_1557

Canadian one at that. Maybe someone really likes Lady Deathstrike. (shrug)

Looks legit, though. The 108 feedback bidder has 84% bid activity with the seller, but that's the only bidder with high activity/seller.

It's $8 below the all-time GPA high, an anomoly from 2009, and it's about $40 higher than the 12-month and 90-day average....I thought it was interesting. I guess all 1st appearance books are "hot"

It's $8 below the all-time GPA high, an anomoly from 2009, and it's about $40 higher than the 12-month and 90-day average....I thought it was interesting. I guess all 1st appearance books are "hot"

Definitely is interesting, especially this close to the holidays. Maybe it was a bidding frenzy toward the end or any and all first appearance books are about to heat up eBay. (shrug)