• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,818 posts in this topic

I don't see any SA 4 on ebay at the moment, good thing I have one copy already. and prices on SA 5 are escalating quickly on ebay, sheesh! :ohnoez:

I still want to know why.

Harley Quinn built up a fanbase over many years, had her own relatively short-lived title, benefits from her association with one of the most popular villains in comics, etc. and only recently really took off.

Livewire has made a handful of appearances in the DCU... and?

Are we really back in the early 90s?

I'm going to call that image in #4 a rare never released sketch variant of cover #5 and slap $500 on it... The sheeple will buy it.

:jokealert:

As a collector I would count this as an appearance..... You know, Because she appears.

I would accept this being called first comic image of Livewire. Surely that can't be argued.

I don't see any SA 4 on ebay at the moment, good thing I have one copy already. and prices on SA 5 are escalating quickly on ebay, sheesh! :ohnoez:

Harley Quinn built up a fanbase over many years, had her own relatively short-lived title, benefits from her association with one of the most popular villains in comics, etc. and only recently really took off.

Way different. ;) Globalization, baby, globalization. :grin:

If Superman Adventures #4 starts selling for any kind of premium, then we have proved once and for all that these boards really do move the market.

I saw this news on another board earlier this week. I have no doubt though, that this board does influence the market to some degree.

It's been posted to 4 places I go (and I only go 4 places) I would be shocked if this doesn't drive up prices considerably, As much as #5? I really doubt it but I think it could reach $20-30

Sell quick baby, and may the Devil take the hindmost.

I disagree with selling this quickly. I hunted a long time and many comic stores, private collections etc....and it seems to be a tough book to find out in the wild. I bought a unread high grade run of Superman Adventures from someone who collected runs and this book was missing....I found a couple copies and one is going to CGC this week.

I think the more people realize how tough a book it can be to locate, prices will continue to rise. It was a title catered to "children" and these tend to be more difficult in high grade. - I've seen sales of $100 on this one already....

I disagree with selling this quickly. I hunted a long time and many comic stores, private collections etc....and it seems to be a tough book to find out in the wild. I bought a unread high grade run of Superman Adventures from someone who collected runs and this book was missing....I found a couple copies and one is going to CGC this week.

I think the more people realize how tough a book it can be to locate, prices will continue to rise. It was a title catered to "children" and these tend to be more difficult in high grade. - I've seen sales of $100 on this one already....

This was a big factor in why BA12 jumped so quickly

This book has no business being priced higher than Batman Beyond 1.

Its going to fall hard.

2c

e_zps1a2fae5d.jpg

How could that be considered even a cameo? It is the same exact cover as the appearance, and not something especially made to notify the market of her coming soon. Not even a unique image.

Come on now. Admit it. You are teasing people now just to have fun.

I gotta admit it I love it now when he does it.

Hell, I actually look forward to it now when another hot books comes out. lol

So some other books that either are seeing movement or might see some movement soon. Thoughts on them. A few jump past copper, but need some new blood in here.

Just tired of same book discussions. I am still picking a couple of these up for $1 lately still.

X-factor 15

Teen Titans 21

ASM 361 2nd Print - Book is smoking lately

ASM 365

Longshot 1

ASM V2 30

Saga of Swamp Thing 21

Hulk 228 & 234

Cry for Dawn 1

Edited by Fastballspecial

I don't know what it is about the ASM 361 2nd print, but you're right...Book is really picking up.

TT 21 was a book I was buying a year and half ago for 50 cents each in 9.6 or better condition....So glad I did.

So some other books that either are seeing movement or might see some movement soon. Thoughts on them. A few jump past copper, but need some new blood in here.

Just tired of same book discussions. I am still picking a couple of these up for $1 lately still.

X-factor 15

Teen Titans 21

ASM 361 2nd Print - Book is smoking lately

ASM 365

Longshot 1

ASM V2 30

Saga of Swamp Thing 21

Hulk 228 & 134

Cry for Dawn 1

Good call on X-Factor 15! Now I expect a few other early X-Factor books to heat up too and I'm not talking about 5,6, and 24.

X-Factor 4 and most any early appearances of Apocalypse on the cover should do well.

Cloak And Dagger 1

Tales Of The Teen Titans 51, 52

Tales Of The Teen Titans 54 (Deathstroke Cover)

Lobo 1 Mini Series (Laugh all you want, if Lobo was to ever make a TV or Movie appearance, expect people to look for this.)

Doom Patrol 7

Mystery X-Men book from the 2nd series

Ok, That's enough :)

I don't know what it is about the ASM 361 2nd print, but you're right...Book is really picking up.

TT 21 was a book I was buying a year and half ago for 50 cents each in 9.6 or better condition....So glad I did.

Just grab every 2nd or 3rd print from the early 90's.