• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

It's nice to bump your own stuff, but one sale does not depict a comic gaining steam.

Of course it does. It doesn't matter that I'm the seller. They are real sales. Bought and paid for by satisfied clients. In many ways, they are more trustworthy than blanket eBay "sold" searches and auction results.

I think what he might have meant to say was a "pattern of sales" helps depect a comic gaining steam.

Posting one sale means nothing to me either no matter how high it is. Posting 3 or 4 gets my attention.

It's nice to bump your own stuff, but one sale does not depict a comic gaining steam.

Of course it does. It doesn't matter that I'm the seller. They are real sales. Bought and paid for by satisfied clients. In many ways, they are more trustworthy than blanket eBay "sold" searches and auction results.

I think what he might have meant to say was a "pattern of sales" helps depect a comic gaining steam.

Posting one sale means nothing to me either no matter how high it is. Posting 3 or 4 gets my attention.

Yes, of course, I understood what he tried to say . . . ;) and I said what I said. (And meant it.) lol

What's even funnier is that I pulled two nice copies out of dollar boxes here at Heroes. The Market is always right I suppose, even when it isn't.

Does anyone think the market will ever reflect Marvel GN Series 17 as the first appearance of Apocalypse? It seems as if all the cheap copies have dried up on Ebay. Because of the retcon I am hesitant to buy into this one. Same goes for Jessica Jones but that discussion belongs in a different forum I guess.

Does anyone think the market will ever reflect Marvel GN Series 17 as the first appearance of Apocalypse? It seems as if all the cheap copies have dried up on Ebay. Because of the retcon I am hesitant to buy into this one. Same goes for Jessica Jones but that discussion belongs in a different forum I guess.

Is that the Living Monolith issue?

Coincidently, I just re-read that last night. It's a pretty cool story. It reminded me just how much I enjoyed comics back then and wished that today's comics could be more like that.

Coincidently, I just re-read that last night. It's a pretty cool story. It reminded me just how much I enjoyed comics back then and wished that today's comics could be more like that.

Yes, Monolith.

From what I understand he is not shown anywhere, maybe in a shadow. With that being said I'm not sure it's worthy of a change if you can even be sure it's him. What's next, the human hand from Web of SM #18 is a cameo for Eddie Brock?

Back then? lol

(I had to look it up . . . ) :preach:

According to Marvel, it is:

Villains:

The Living Planet (First appearance as The Living Planet)

Apocalypse (Behind the scenes)

Yes, Monolith.

From what I understand he is not shown anywhere, maybe in a shadow. With that being said I'm not sure it's worthy of a change if you can even be sure it's him. What's next, the human hand from Web of SM #18 is a cameo for Eddie Brock?

Isn't it? hm

Yes, Monolith.

Isn't it? hm

I think CGC lables it "First Eddie Brock fingernail".

Yes, Monolith.

Isn't it? hm

I think CGC lables it "First Eddie Brock fingernail".

Which fingernail variant? I have them with red, blue and green fingernails in addition to normal.......

I've been chasing high-grade copies for a year. Tough to find. Just an iconic cover. Modern classic.

Think I gots me a couple-two-three . . . :whistle: Just love this place. :)

I've been chasing high-grade copies for a year. Tough to find. Just an iconic cover. Modern classic.

Think I gots me a couple-two-three . . . :whistle: Just love this place. :)

And I just found a nice copy that I had too. :)

The search list keeps getting longer and longer. lol