• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

Most sources point towards it being the Flash Thompson version, as its stand alone and they aren't going to do the Symbiote going from Peter to Venom origin.

Who knows though, I doubt the public even knows there's more than 1 venom.

Most sources point towards it being the Flash Thompson version, as its stand alone and they aren't going to do the Symbiote going from Peter to Venom origin.

As a reader of Marvel, there's only one venom. There is Eddie Brock's Venom, and Flash wearing a symbiote.

Well, I'll just wander down to the shop and get the 1st Flash Thompson then..... doh!

Well, I'll just wander down to the shop and get the 1st Flash Thompson then..... doh!

Actually.... I've had my eye on these for a while but then the Agent Venom character sort of fizzled out for me once he went to space but there's a sort of Hulk 180/181 situation with

ASM 654 (noted as 1st time Flash becomes Venom) but its a brief part of the book. Its also got this amazing 2nd Print, which I've never seen without tics or close to a 9.8. One sold on the GPA for $190 way before any movie news.

3219995.jpg

$_57.JPG

Then there's 654.1 which has a full Venom/Flash story.

3155345.jpg

Or maybe this book I've always loved for the cover/design catches fire, or one of the Venom #1 Pink Cover 4th Prints.

Venom Flashpoint #1 (Collects 654, Venom 1, 654.1)

s-l1600.jpg

I recently picked up a Venom Flashpoint at a half price books. The back cover has a crease in it (front cover is perfect) :cry:

It's a cool little book, especially when it came out I remember having a copy (that wouldn't be worth the price of grading if I even knew where it was in the storage.)

Actually.... I've had my eye on these for a while but then the Agent Venom character sort of fizzled out for me once he went to space but there's a sort of Hulk 180/181 situation with

ASM 654 (noted as 1st time Flash becomes Venom) but its a brief part of the book. Its also got this amazing 2nd Print, which I've never seen without tics or close to a 9.8. One sold on the GPA for $190 way before any movie news.

3219995.jpg

$_57.JPG

Then there's 654.1 which has a full Venom/Flash story.

3155345.jpg

Or maybe this book I've always loved for the cover/design catches fire, or one of the Venom #1 Pink Cover 4th Prints.

Venom Flashpoint #1 (Collects 654, Venom 1, 654.1)

s-l1600.jpg

:cloud9:

You might wonder if ASM #574, which tells the story of how Flash lost his legs, might get some action...

Yeah that one has some legs

I might take a chance and run with this tip.

Bwaaaaaahahaha. :roflmao:

You might wonder if ASM #574, which tells the story of how Flash lost his legs, might get some action...

Yeah that one has some legs

I might take a chance and run with this tip.

Be careful, these things are hard to handicap.