• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,856 posts in this topic

My post on "keyboard commandos" disappears, but Greggy telling someone to suck it doesn't. Ummm Yeahhhh.

I think because yours quoted the "offending" post, it got swept away with the trash.

Sorry!

-slym

I think it was the meme.

dating-site-murderer-meme-im-gonna-smother-you.png

Oh god, there's two of them??

:gossip: Plainville show on the 29th

Are you going to be at the show ?....

I'm planning on it.

Good show today. Not too much in the way of cheap copper goodies but I grabbed a bunch of high grade Astonishing Tales (Deathlok issues) for $2 a piece. Couldn't pass them up at that price.

I'm planning on it.

Good show today. Not too much in the way of cheap copper goodies but I grabbed a bunch of high grade Astonishing Tales (Deathlok issues) for $2 a piece. Couldn't pass them up at that price.

:takeit::takeit::takeit:

I'm planning on it.

I was there with Comicartfan, picked up a NM+ copy of Sandman 1. He picked up a MOS 18 for $1, Looks like a 9.8.

I'm planning on it.

I was there with Comicartfan, picked up a NM+ copy of Sandman 1. He picked up a MOS 18 for $1, Looks like a 9.8.

And it was a newsstand copy :cloud9:

I'm planning on it.

You guys are goddamned savages.

All I found this weekend was some Rom the Space Knights in a few boxes of Moderns I obtained.

Not getting the chance to pick up books like this for so low a price makes me want to invade somewhere with my tank slippers.

tank-slippers.jpg

My toe is on the trigger, so don't get me started. I'll do it!

Holy , are those real? I need a pair!

I'm planning on it.

All I found this weekend was some Rom the Space Knights in a few boxes of Moderns I obtained.

:shy: I found another goodie from 1953 cheap that I'll unveil when I can take a decent picture of it. I'm still in shock

Not getting the chance to pick up books like this for so low a price makes me want to invade somewhere with my tank slippers.

tank-slippers.jpg

I thought the same exact thing!

PATTERN for Tiger 1 Tank - Panzer Crocheted Slippers

I'm planning on it.

We look for comics, we don't stand and talk to people for 20 minutes, we don't find anything, within 10 minutes, move onto the next table.

I'm planning on it.

Nice! I had my eyes out for Batman 386s. Didn't find a single one. :(

tank-slippers.jpg

I thought the same exact thing!

PATTERN for Tiger 1 Tank - Panzer Crocheted Slippers

$7 for instructions on how to manufacture an item? What a great scam, I mean business model!