• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preview: Bronze 3

35 posts in this topic

9.2ish Will you have lower and mid grade books in the contest? A monkey could guess these within .2 to .4 since the difference between 9.0 and 9.4 isn't that big. It's the 4.0s and 6.5s and 7.5s etc that are tough to pin down and if I remember correctly it was those grades that had WILD variations in the last contest.

9.2ish Will you have lower and mid grade books in the contest? A monkey could guess these within .2 to .4 since the difference between 9.0 and 9.4 isn't that big. It's the 4.0s and 6.5s and 7.5s etc that are tough to pin down and if I remember correctly it was those grades that had WILD variations in the last contest.

Yeah they will PROBABLY be books with grades all over the place. Also remember in this contest guessing within .2 - .4 in a round gets your team 0 points.

As I look at some of the guessing today on the books I posted, a couple of you are good, some close, but the rest foreheadslap.gif,

8.5 - hmmm - what I thought was an abrasion on another I graded is here as well in same place. Scanner thing? CGC Case thing?

Saw it too... but not as bad as this scan..

Niko?

Is that scanner related?

8.5 - hmmm - what I thought was an abrasion on another I graded is here as well in same place. Scanner thing? CGC Case thing?

Saw it too... but not as bad as this scan..

Niko?

Is that scanner related?

Its the scanner. I will try to get a new one soon, before the start of the contest.